"I don't know. I want to let go of all these things and for that, I decided to take a therapy but I'm scared now. What if I couldn't make it?" He shook his head listening to her and smiled.

"You're strong, baby," He assured her and nodded his head.

"I know you'll make through it." He added further but she shook her head, the lines of worries across her forehead.

"It's not about this process. I'm scared what if I couldn't make it even after therapy, what if my it didn't go-

"You're willing to work on yourself right?" He asked, cutting her off in between.

"Yes. I want to Ansh, for myself, for you, for us. I'm still guilty that I doubted you, that I hurt you but I don't want to make the same mistake in future. I don't want that because of me, you or this Relationship suffers." She said, holding his hands which were cupping her face.

"And honestly, I'm tired. I want to let go of all these things. I can't bear the weight of my past now." She further added as her voice trembled.

"That's it, Aadhya. You want to work on it that means you have won half of the battle. And why are you scared? Me hu na tumhare sath." He encouraged her.

She smiled with the thought that how lucky she's, to got him as her husband, who encourage her, stand by her and support her.

"I'm sorry." Ayansh thinned his eyebrows listening to her but it didn't take him another second to understand why she was apologizing. She have been doing it for two days now.

"I...I don't know why this thought of divorce even crosses my mind-

"It's okay, Tulip" He cut her off in the middle while shaking his head.

"I'm hurt knowing that this thought crossed your mind but at the same time, I understand what situation you were going through. So it's okay." He mumbled and pulled her head to his chest and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to himself.

"But promise me, no matter what happens, what we go through, what you go through, you won't ever going away from me," She nodded her head and lifted her head to look at him, who looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"I promise." She mumbled and saw his eyes sparkling with happiness.

"These days were the hardest Ansh. More than my own mind, the thought of going away from you was scaring me. I realised that....." She gulped down and licked her dry lips.

"I realised, I really can't live without you." He heard her saying and kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes to feel his lips on her skin, letting a shiver ran down her spine.

He couldn't help but to feel giddy and over the moon after listening to her.

"Ab chale?" He asked and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

(Should we leave now?)

"Pahle mandir, then we'll go to psychologist and finally to that little demon." She slapped his arm at the last mention and he let out a chuckle.

"Don't call him that." She gave him a fake glare.

"He deserves that. Patiyo ko apni biwiyo se dur rakhta hai vo. You shower all your love on him, phir mere liye kuch bachta hi nhi." He pouted trying to maintain the innocence and she rolled her eyes at his dramatic self and walked a few steps towards the door.

(He keeps wives away from their husband and you shower all your love on him and there's nothing left for me.)

"Dusro ke bacche se jealous ho rhe, I don't know what you'll do once you'll have your own kids-" Realisation dawned upon her once she realised what she said and saw him smiling mischievously.