Farewell, guys. 💔

I say to myself, "This is so sad and upsetting to hear... no one should have to go through this!" "Not even animals themselves..." I cry so hard, that I can't even see that well from the tears blocking my vision. I wipe away my tears, and rub my eyes. The camara zooms out. Blue waves to the screen, she barks. Her bark sounds like she's saying "goodbye".

I wave to the screen as well, but then... the screen goes black again. After a few seconds, I'm jumpscared by a loud noise coming from the TV. My sleeping sister moves around in the bed because of this...

The image in front of me is Blue hanging from a rope, a chair is underneath her while the background is just black. Her now deseased body slowly swings back and forth... there are some bloody words written right next to her saying, "Farewell, kids." The TV screen goes black once again.

After a few seconds, Steve appears, singing the ending song. He says, "Bye bye!", and waves to the audience. "What the FUCK is WRONG WITH THIS DUDE? His own dog just KILLED HERSELF, AND THIS IS HOW HE ACTS?!", I question this out loud in anger and despair. The ending instrumental starts to play, showing the credits.

After the credits, Magenta suddenly appears. Touching the ball with her nose in a sad way, she moves the ball with it and walks the other direction. The yellow book closes, the Nick and Jr people are back. Both of them are hanging from ropes with sad faces. "That's the end of Blue's Clues...", I tell myself. I take the DVD with me, go to my room, and settle down for bed.

A few tears rolled down my face as I get comfortable underneath my sheets. I enter the dream world... trying to act like nothing happened.

You know, that was quite a birthday present... dad.

369 words. 🪐

(I'm so sorry for a late update!! I wasn't really on this app too much... and I stopped updating for a while. Did you like this story? Did it seem a bit rushed? And thank you sooo much for 40 reads 🙁❤ bye now...)