this is getting more and more odd by the minute... 🐾

And now, with the rest of the story...

The book opens, and Steve asks the audience if they see Blue. Which in response to the question, the audience points out that Blue is in the flowers, covering her eyes and shaking. I find that a little odd since I never saw her do that while hiding in the flowers. I take a look at Mailbox, and he does not have a face on him. What?

Blue seems sad as the audience finds her, for some reason... weird. As she makes her way to the door, she walks slowly and sadly, without turning back or anything.
"What the hell is happening?", I think to myself. Blue enters the door, and the screen goes black. I thought there was a problem with the DVD player, so I try to take the DVD out. It... didn't work. In fear of messing it up, I just sit there, looking at the black screen.

(⚠️: MENTION OF SUICIDE BELOW. DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT TOPIC.)

After a minute or two, something finally pops up. In big blue letters, it reads, "Blue's Suicide". The letters are dripping, and there's also a blue paw print next to it dripping as well. I'm a little scared by this, but I continue to watch, because I don't have much of a choice and I want to see what happens. Steve does his regular thing by saying hi to the viewers and what not. The objects that used to talk, like Slippery Soap, Mr. Salt, and Mrs. Pepper, didn't speak a word or anything.

Blue looks upset, she looks down at the floor. My happiness almost immediately turns to sadness as I see her sad. Then Steve goes to Blue and askes, "Hey, Blue. Is everything alright? You... look a little down." Does everything look fucking alright, Steve? Blue looks like she's so done with life, and you ask if she's alright..? Anyway, Blue turns away from him, I assume that Blue doesn't want to talk about it. And Steve gets up, he begins to walk away, pushing away his dog's negative feelings. Huh?

Hi again. How has your day been going so far? Good? Bad? If bad, I hope it goes better tomorrow. And I hope you liked the story so far. 🥀 Please tell me how I can improve, if that's what it needs. Bye now. 🏹

406 words.