bad mood...🥀

Hi...! Sorry for not updating for a few days... but, I'm back now. Does this story suck? I think that it's kind of rushed 😭 but I'll get on with the story....

I now notice that there's some bruises on Blue's legs, and some bandages on one leg. what is going on? Did something happen to her and I missed it? Blue walks to the screen and puts her iconic paw print on there. This episode goes rather quick, because Blue immediately leaves her clues around for the viewers to solve the puzzle. She leaves a paw print on a long piece of rope, a chair, and then...

"A rope, and a chair are the first two clues..." I say to myself. "No, I'm overreacting."

"Is Blue actually gonna kill herself...?" Tears begin to form in my eyes. I'm so scared for the outcome of this. Blue then leaves a paw print on herself. I know what she wants to do now.

I thought this episode would all just be a big joke... but I was wrong. Blue wants to kill herself. I start to cry and rub my eyes, attempting to hide my tears (which didn't work). Blue then goes off screen, she comes back with a suicide note. The camara zooms in on the note.

Blue was crying now, tears were dripping onto the note. She was shaking too, while struggling to hold the note up. Tears pour out of my eyes like a water fountain, because of all of this. Do you wish to continue reading..?