Feral Series Future Plans

With Escape having roughly eleven chapters left, I thought I'd give a quick rundown of what's to come after this book is over.

As many already know, I plan to write Cronan and Fen's book, but Arlo will also be receiving one. These books won't technically be a part of the Feral series though. Arlo and Cronan will be a part of the Lost and Found duology.

Book one of this series will be Cronan and Fen. Their story is called Black as Coal.

Description:

Description:

Cronan is mad. Mad that after years of waiting, he's mated to the one wolf he never wanted.

Fen is stuck. Stuck in a state of purgatory that he doesn't know how to escape from.

After learning of his mate's crimes, Cronan never expected to see him again. However, fate works in mysterious ways and the Moon Goddess isn't ready to allow the pair to walk away from each other.

The logical side of Cronan tells him to walk away before he gets entangled in Fen's web of deceit, but he can't deny the way the bond they share calls for him - nor can he deny the feeling of Fen's lips on his time and time again.

...

Book two will be Arlo's story along with his human mate, Kingston. Their book is called Bright as the Sun.

Description:

Description:

Arlo is tired. Tired of being overlooked and the last choice; tired of waiting for the right time to come along.

Kingston is scared. Scared that he's making the wrong choice and unintentionally letting bad people back into his life.

A chance encounter was all it took to intertwine Arlo and Kingston's lives. Arlo should be happy; Kingston is everything he wants in a partner—kind, loyal, sweet—yet he can't help but feel like Kingston is hiding something behind his warm eyes and bright smiles.

In the past, Arlo was the fool, but this time, he refuses to be hurt again - even if it means rejecting the mate he's waited so long for.

...

Black as Coal has already been started with about eight chapters already written, so the wait for this book won't be as long!