Accept and Eli's Book

The update I didn't want to have to make.

I've given it a lot of thought and Accept has been taken down for good this time. Sorry to the Reo fans and those who were reading the book, but I just can't ever really see myself finishing that book and being happy with it.

I've tried writing about 2-3 different versions of this story that have been published. That doesn't include the attempts I've made offline and overall, none of them have worked. I didn't want to take Reo's book down because I know I have a lot of readers who do enjoy his character, but it wasn't working out for me.

After multiple failed attempts, the book honestly began to take a toll on me and made me not want to update any of the other stories I was writing either. None of the changes were working and I was just dreading having to update it.

While I do enjoy Reo's character, I hated writing his book. I tried to push through it since there is a lot about Reo that's worth writing, but that clearly didn't work. Compared to my other books in the Feral series where there were multiple updates, with Accept I'd have to hype myself up just to finish writing one chapter.

With that being said, I do still feel the need to finish off Reo's storyline so Reo and his mates will still be mentioned in the next book (Eli's). I will still be showing if Tatum and Reo fix their relationship, Reo's baby, talking about his vampire, etc. The only difference is he won't be the main focus.

I feel like this will be the best way to finish out Reo's storyline and while that may be disappointing for some, I believe that it's better than posting a book I'm not happy with or just not finishing the book at all.

Now, about Eli's book. As of now, there is no definitive date for when I'll publish it (but then again is there ever?). Right now I'm still debating on whether or not Eli will have a second chance mate. When this book does drop I will make a post about it as always, but until then I will be working on Ferine and Claim.

Anyways, that's the end of my long update/explanation. Once again, sorry to the Accept readers but I believe this way I'll be able to do Reo's storyline justice.