Episode 1 (part 3)

We see a car in the mist driving as fast as it can, with a couple driving it, we can hear the woman in the car moaning in pain telling her husband to hurry up because she was in labor.

Meet Deirdre and Arthur Young. They live in the Oxfordshire village of Tadfield.

"Are we there yet Arthur? I'm four minutes apart!" Deirdre said while in pain. " It's definitely this way. It's just the roads look all different in the dark." "The nuns said to come in when they were four to five minutes apart!" Deirdre moans in pain, wishing that they had gone in early like she wanted. "It's just an..." "Oh do we have any egg and cress sandwiches?Oh!" Deirdre wails in pain, just wanting this to be over with already. As Deirdre was crying in pain an Ambulance passed by them and police cars were escorting the Ambulance.

Meet Harriet Dowling and her husband, American diplomat, Thaddeus Dowling.

Harriet was screaming in pain and was very angry at her husband for not being right beside her in person, but right beside her throat a tablet, video chatting. "Breath, honey, just breath." Thaddeus said, trying his best to comfort his wife while working.

"I am breathing goddamn it, Tad!Why aren't you here?!" " Honey, I'm with you, I'm with you! I'm just also here with the President!"

The President, President Bush at the time, came into view on the screen. "Hey, Harriet, sorry we had to borrow your husband" apologized President Bush, Harriet Shrieked in pain after he said his apology and left. "Birth is the single most joyous co- experience that two human beings can share and I'm not going to miss a second on it!" Thaddeus said, determined to be there for his wife and future child.

"Tad, if we could get back to the matter at hand." called out President Bush. "I'll get back to you honey." Harriet was furious about this, he just said he would be there for her, that he wouldn't miss a second of it, this wouldn't of happened if he was here with her in person. "Your meat to be with me, you useless SON OF A BI--"

- - - - - - - -

"At some point this evening, Mrs.Dowling will arrive" said the head nun. We were now in a religious hospital, she had a big board with her that had two black silhouette figurines, one a woman, the other a baby. This is where the plan shall start in motion, but in order for it to happen they have to get through a few steps.

"She will undoubtedly have Secret Service agents with her. You are all to ensure that they see nothing untoward. Sister Theresa and I will deliver the Dowlings' child in room four." As Mother Superior (The leader of the Satanic nuns)talked, all the nuns in the room payed attention to the plan, this needed to go perfectly, but one on there other hand, Sister Mary, was zoned out, lost in her own thoughts, but also trying to somewhat listen and understand the plan.

"Once he has been born,  we will remove the baby boy from the mother ..." As Mother Superior spoke she took the baby silhouette down replacing it with another baby silhouette but this one had horns on its head. "And give her back our master's child. Everything is ready. Tonight, it begins."

Sister Mary raised her hand slowly, hoping that maybe this one question that has been bugging her all day will finally be answered  "Sister Mary Loquacious?" Asked Mother Superior.

"Yes, excuse me, Mother Superior, I was wondering where the other baby was going to come from? Not the American baby. I mean, that's obvious. It's just the birds and the bees. But you know, the, um..."

Mother Superior understood what she  meant to say and this was her answer "Master Crowley is on his way with our dark lord-to-be, Sister Mary. We do not need to know more than that. We are Satanic nuns of the Chattering Order of St Beryl. And tonight is what our order was created for!"