Life was finally peaceful and with those she met, the world wasn't cruel for her anymore.

---

Y/n was in the kitchen and cooked since Ryu missed his sister's cooking and the others were also excited to taste her food for the first time.

"I hope it's to your liking," she said and everyone started to eat.

"It's good as always oneesan!" Ryu exclaimed happily.

"It's so good!" Nezuko's eyes sparkled.

The trio also complimented her cooking.

"Thanks guys," she said with smile as she tasted her own dish, "Mh! It's indeed good!"

"You're tasting your own cooking for the first time?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah, I remember how much flavouring I needed thanks to Ryu." y/n said.

Ryu chirped in, "Yeah, when oneesan cooked food as a demon for the first time, she literally poured the whole salt inside!" he started to shiver, "I still remember how it tastes like..."

Everyone started to laugh and the chat continued, they exchanged more stories sharing the funny and beautiful moments they experienced with each other.

---

"Gramps!" Ryu ran towards Urokodaki's home while Tanjiro, Nezuko and y/n trailed behind. They wanted to see their teacher again so they were visiting him to surprise him.

Upon hearing Ryu's voice, the said man stepped out from his house and welcomed them with open arms.

"Long time no see!" y/n greeted him.

"Great to see you kids again," he replied, "Let's go inside."

He didn't show much expression but they all know, he was happy and proud. During their stay, Ryu visited the secret area again where he met Sabito and Makomo, the place was still beautiful but sadly nobody was there. Ryu stayed there for a while recalling his memories with them.

Nezuko stayed around the house and looked up at the mountain where she could see her brother and y/n's figures.

Y/n and Tanjiro were strolling at the training grounds. Everything felt so nostalgic and soon, they stopped in front of the giant rock which was cut in half.

"So that's the stone you cut through..." she said amazed, "You're really amazing."

He blushed at her compliment and wanted to return it, "I think you're amazing too!"

She chuckled as she looked around d the area "I remember playing tag and hide and seek with Ryu around here," suddenly, she had an idea.
"Let's see if you're good at these games!"

She peeked his cheek before running off in the woods.

"Hey! I'll definitely find you!" she heard him shout.

After a short time, she was already breathless. She completely forgot that she doesn't has her demon powers anymore, so her stamina was very bad. She hid behind a tree and looked back at the path she came from.

She giggled thinking she lost him but as she turned around, she was trapped in his arms, "Found you!" he announced as he hold her tight.

"That's because you have better stamina than me," she added but accepted her,
defeat anyways, "Alright, stop it tickles!" he snuggled into her neck.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" he asked.

"Why not."

---

Many months passed after Muzan's defeat and as winter came again, Inosuke and Zenitsu were sledging near Tanjiro's home. Y/n build a snowman with Ryu and Nezuko while Tanjiro watched them from afar with a smile on his face.

He approached them and informed, "I heard in 'town's name' is a festival, wanna go there tomorrow?"

Y/n eyes sparkled, when was the last time she attended a festival? Nobody knew, but she definitely wanted to go.

"I'm interested," she answered and looked at Nezuko and Ryu who also agreed.

"Then it's settled!" Tanjiro made a closed eye smile, "Let's go tomorrow!"

_____________
1077 words