"Okay, truth!" Eunchae decided, sparking a what the fuck look from Yunjin.

"Place your hand in the machine!" Minji directed as Eunchae put her hand on the device.

"Does the shock really hurt?" Eunchae asked, eyeing Minji.

"I don't know, just don't lie, haha!" Minji replied, her smirk revealing her anticipation.

"Now, here's the question. Who do you think is the cutest here?" Hyein asked, heightening the suspense.

"Bro, is that even a question?!" Minji teased, prompting laughter from the group.

"I think it's... Hong Eunchae. She is so pretty and cute!" Eunchae confessed, sporting a wide smile.

"I knew the answer!" Kazuha chimed in.

"Oh, I didn't get shocked, hahaha!" Eunchae exclaimed, pulling her hand away from the machine.

"I didn't believe the machine," you commented, joining in the laughter that resonated through the group.

"So don't!" Haerin playfully said, rolling her eyes with a smile.

As the game continued, a mix of shock and embarrassment unfolded with each turn. Some managed to escape the lie detector's zap by telling the truth, while others felt the sting of the shock, even when they claimed honesty.

The dares brought out the wild side of the group, with peculiar and amusing tasks being performed. Laughter echoed in the room as each participant faced their challenges.

When Bae took her turn to spin the bottle, the suspense filled the air until it pointed directly at you.

"Agh!" You sighed, a playful smile gracing your face.

"Okay, truth or dare, my child?" Bae asked, her eyes glinting mischievously.

"What should I choose? Truth is often mundane, so dare it is!" You decided, reciprocating her smirk.

"That's my daring accomplice!" Bae declared as you both shared a quick high-five.

"But remember, if you can't conquer the dare, you'll owe Mr. Kim a proposal!" She teased, drawing laughter from the onlookers.

"I can't promise anything," you responded with a smirk.

"Now, for your challenge... approach Mr. Kim and tell him that his wife is stunningly beautiful, and you'd love to meet her!" Bae revealed the dare with a triumphant smirk.

"Seriously? That's a daring mission! You want me to face potential peril!" You protested, generating laughter from the crowd.

"But let's be real; it's a wild one!" Yunjin chimed in, contributing to the amusement.

"I can't pull that off!" You objected.

"Ah, but if the dare defeats you, you'll find yourself proposing to Mr. Kim!" Bae reminded you with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"This Mr. Kim saga never ends!" You sighed in mock despair.

"The dare still trumps proposing! Go on, Y/n! Embrace the wild side!" Bae encouraged, and you begrudgingly got up, fueled by the cheers and chants from the amused crowd.

"Go Y/n! Go Y/n! Go Y/n!" The cheer echoed creating an energizing atmosphere for your daring escapade.

- Hanni Pham Pov -

-

-

-

"Do you think Y/n can do that?" Dani, who was sitting beside me, inquired with a curious expression.

"Well, it's hard to say. I guess it depends on the situation and Mr. Kim's reaction," I replied, glancing at Dani.

The attention of everyone was focused on the area where Y/n had gone.

They approached the teachers' seating area, bowing respectfully before engaging in conversation.

"Look, my child is actually going for it!" Bae exclaimed with excitement.

Observing from a distance, Y/n spoke with Mr. Kim, who responded with a smile, a pat on the shoulder, and a nod. Y/n then bowed and leisurely made their way back toward our group.

"Oh, did they really manage it?" Jungwon questioned with genuine surprise.

Y/n returned with a smile, reclaiming their seat. "Dare successfully completed!" they declared.

"How can we be sure you're not bluffing, Kang Y/n?" Jini skeptically asked, prompting an eye roll from Y/n.

"After I meet with Mr. Kim's wife," Y/n added, a mischievous smirk playing on their lips.

"Oh, really!? He agreed?" Bae exclaimed, eyes widening in anticipation.

"Y.E.A.H!" Y/n confirmed, leaving the rest of us in disbelief.

"How on earth did you manage to convince him?" Haerin asked, genuinely curious.

Y/n proceeded to explain the scenario, mentioning discussions about an upcoming test and expressing a desire to meet Mrs. Kim.

The unexpected twist was the revelation that Mrs. Kim used to be Y/n's piano teacher, making Mr. Kim readily agree.

As for the compliment about Mrs. Kim's beauty, Y/n shared, "Oh sir, you indeed have a beautiful lady in your life, both inside and out. I genuinely respect her!"

"Bro, we thought you'd get scolded, but you just found a clever way around the dare!" Bae sighed.

"But honestly, Mr. Kim's wife is genuinely beautiful!" Y/n added, evoking laughter from the group.

"Alright, I'll be the next to spin the bottle!" Jungwon announced, leaning in to give it a hearty spin.

"Here it goes!" he mumbled, and the bottle spun and spun.

"Don't land on me!" Haerin pleaded, sitting beside Y/n.

As the bottle gradually slowed and came to a stop, it pointed directly at me.

"Yooo, Hanni Pham!" Yunjin exclaimed, directing everyone's attention toward me.

"Okay, Hanni, truth or dare?" Jungwon asked, causing everyone to fix their gaze on me.

Internal debate ensued. If I chose dare, I'd likely get an embarrassing task.

I sighed, settling on the cautious side. "T-true!" I nervously declared, and Jungwon nodded.

"Alright, place your hand on the lie detector!" he instructed. Leaning in, I placed my hand on the device, feeling a slight nervous tremor.

"Okay, here's the question, 'Are you dating anyone, and is he or she from our rival school?' Be honest!" Jungwon smirked, and I met his gaze.

Why this question? I didn't want my secret to be exposed.

"Hey, didn't Hanni already mention that she isn't dating anyone from our rival school? Why ask her again?" Minji interjected with annoyance.

"If she did, then tell the truth; the lie detector will reveal if she's telling the truth or not!" Jini chimed in, gaining nods from the group.

"Alright, Hanni, spill the truth; let the lie detector do its thing!" Minji urged, clearly irritated by the line of questioning.

What should I answer?

What will happen?

Am I about to be exposed?

I looked up, meeting the gaze of the one person who knew my secret well... Kang Y/n.

( To be continued... )