Chapter 4 | Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better

Start from the beginning

"Today's challenge is called 'Total Drama: The Icicle'! Teams must make their way across this watery chasm by jumping from ice flow to ice flow. First team member across must make their way to the dogsleds on the far shore and become  the dog; pulling a sled all the way to the finish line as you grab the rest of your team along the way at marked meeting points." The teams stared, terrified at the heights they had to go to. Except Izzy, because she's Izzy.

"Sleds are first come, first serve. So, move fast. Don't worry, if you fall into the water, we're legally required to save you. So, we have two divers downstream, ready to pull you out." Chris gestured towards two frozen dudes in the water, with one of them upside down. 

Tyler turned to the rest of the team. "You guys ready for some mad ice flow jumping? 'Cause this guy is kicking it into high gear! WOO!" Most people in your team rolled their eyes or seemed unamused at Tyler. "What is the reward for this challenge?" Heather asked. "Did I say  reward?" "We have already had three  eliminations. We're overdue." Heather protested.

"It's gotta be a reward. There aren't enough of us for Chris to cut someone in every episode." Noah commented. "Yeah. But we found teams try harder during elimination challenges. So, this year, there's no set routine. Every challenge could end in elimination!" Chris chuckled. His words caused everyone to complain.

"That's the spirit! On your mark, get set, go!" Chef blew the horn once Chris said 'go', and you and the other competitors quickly began to run. Tyler was first. He jumped onto one of the ice platforms and fell right off. 

"Hi Noah!" Lindsay greeted, jumping past him. "I-I'm.. T-T-Tyler.." He corrected through his stuttering. "No, I'm Lindsay!"

CONFESSIONAL: TYLER

"I don't get it. I'm the least talked about contestant on all the fan blogs. Even Zeke gets more play, and he always gets eliminated first! Worst of all, on the flight here, Lindsay called me Noah. NOAH! I have to make her see me." Tyler put his hands over his face before speaking with a confident expression.

================================

Izzy quickly made it through with ease, causing Noah and Owen to look at each other in surprise. "If nutsy can do it, we can do it." Noah nudged Owen, trying to encourage him. "Come on!" Noah exclaimed, before falling face flat into the ice. You covered your mouth, holding back a chuckle. 

"Noah, hang on buddy!" Owen quickly jumped after him, not realizing his weight would send Noah flying into the air. "..So, uh.. I'll just go on ahead, okay?" Owen signaled, to which Noah mumbled something unintelligible in reply. "Okay, cool!" You felt kinda bad for him, so you figured you might as well go help the poor dude. 

You helped Noah up from the snow. "..You okay?" He dusted himself off. "What does it look like, genius?" He snarked in reply. You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's get going."

CONFESSIONAL: [Y/N]

"Listen, I try to be a nice, patient person. But Noah? His attitude gets on my nerves sometimes. I could've easily left him behind there, I'm sure he could've caught up to out team eventually. But I felt bad for him." You crossed your arms, leaning against the confessional wall.

"I deserve at least a thanks for feeling some concern, and helping him. But all I get is a sarcastic comment." You scoff.

=================================

"If you see anyone, call out!" "Ooh, there's Tyler!" "Other than me!" Tyler emphasized to Izzy. After quite a while of running, you and Noah eventually caught up to your team's sleigh. "Ooh, there's [Y/N] and Noah!" She pointed to you and Noah. "Guys! Someone stole our radio!" Izzy added, as Tyler glared at her. You and Noah had no idea what she was on about.