Chapter 2

I do not own the character they belong to rosyclosy!
i also don't own the images!

-"Jake its okey i know you didn't meant to say it." Said Daisy.

-"Still i did said them Daisy. I hurted them all." Said Jake

-"Therie has to be a way to fix it." Said Daisy.

-"I tried everything." Said Jake.

   They sited on the bench talking for some time. Jake was feeling better after talking things out with Daisy. He still coudn't think about a way to apologize to club. They were siting in siluenc for a while until Daisy said that they shoud go back to school. Both of them walk back into school. Daisy had to go so said bye to jake and walked awey. Jake walked trough the hallway to his locker. He quckly toke stuff and started waling torward class. While walking to class Jake walked torward the music club. He looked inside seeing that noone was there he just looked around. Jake walked into the club having the memories of fun times. He thought to himself "I ruined it all.". Jake heard that someone was going in so he hid quckly.

-"I just have to get my notebook Zander." Said Hailey as she walked in.

-"There it is." She toke the notebook and exited the room.

Jake waited till he heard her walk awey and then started walking to class. When Jake walked in he relasied he has a problem since he saw that there was no empty desk he had to sit with someone...

Since its too hard for me to chose. ig i'm just gone let 🫵 you decide (idk if someone gone do it but i got no better ideas 🤷). chose one of optionea under

-Drew 💸

-Hailey 🎶

-Stacy 🤷🏻‍♀️