Eavesdropping?

The next day..
Sophia had college..but Mulan didn't as her exams were coming so her college gave one week Holidays for studying..and over here our Sophia is arguing for going to college..

Sophia :- mum please I don't want to go to college today *she said with puppy eyes*

Victoria:- no princess ur exams are in 2 days.. it's important that u go to school now..

Sophia :- but mum I already studied please mum! *She said pleading her*

Then taehyung came down

Tae :- What's going on here?

Victoria:- she doesn't want to go to college today *she said pointing at Sophia*

Tae :- why so? U have exams...u have to go! End of discussion..*Sophia knew she couldn't argue with her brother so she kept quiet and sat on the couch sad..*

As soon as Victoria left the room tae came and sat beside Sophia..

Tae :- so Sophia who was that boy u were dancing with yesterday hm? *He said as his eyes darkened*

Sophia :- um oppa..that..he is my class mate..*she said looking down..tae held her chin up so that her eyes meet his*

Tae :- are u telling the truth princess *he asked calmly but his voice was cold only wanting to hear the truth..*

Sophia :- yes oppa.. *she said nervously tae left her chin*

Tae :- good..I don't want u to be in any relationship..focus on ur studies..*he said scrolling through his phone as Sophia sighed in relief..*

Then jeff entered..

Jeff bowed to Taehyung and said to sophia..

Jeff :- Miss Sophia..the driver is waiting for us..*he said his eyes on the ground*

Sophia :- ok..*she said getting up and taking her bag* bye oppa *she said smiling at tae*

Tae :- bye sweetheart! *He said glancing at her once then again he got busy on his phone*

Sophia left for college with Jeff..

In car

Sophia :- so jeff u didn't answer me..were u jealous yesterday hm? *She said chewing her gum*

Jeff :- no I wasn't..*clearly lying* I was worried for ur safety as I am ur body guard *Sophia looked at him and smirked..looking at his nervousness she knew he was lying*

Sophia :- oh wow..ur so professional..*she said with a smirk and he just rolled his eyes*

Then there was silence in the car..soon they reached the college..

As usual jeff followed Sophia around..but not in classes he would stand outside the class..

Sophia pov
I am totally exhausted with these classes..but I am glad that my next class is with Julian..

That would make my day a little bit better..right?

I was sitting next to Julian and we all were waiting for the professor to enter..she entered but a new student along with her..I knew her she was a new student..I think she is from India..as she is wearing Indian attire..she looked gorgeous

she looked gorgeous