After completing their classes. They went towards there home.

Taehyung: I didn't like the way they talked to our classmates.

Jimin: when I asked Gongsam then he said that the three of them where the bullies of this university. I mean I also heard that one of them is rich.

Taehyung: I hate rich peoples the way they talk. They don't understand the middle class peoples feelings. I mean the only thing that they care is about money.

Jimin: yeah same like my parents.. They abandoned me when I was 10 because I was a gay.

Taehyung: Jimin don't be sad and I'm with you always forever.

Jimin: yes we are soulmates after all. *Hugging tae*

Taehyung: yes of course let's go to our orphanage otherwise, will get scolded.

Jimin: okay

~~~

Yongi: I'm really tired so I am gonna sleep for a while bye bye you guys.

Jungkook: what' aren't we gonna play with this boys.

Minhyun: please..let us go.. from now on I will do whatever you say.

Namjoon: okay but never mess with this Jungkook guy. Otherwise he will gonna  bully you and we have to support him as a best friend ya know.

Jungkook: so true have you guys understood now go get lost!!

Namjoon: my work is here done so I am gonna go so let's meet  tomorrow bye.

Jungkook: you are gonna go so fast I was thinking of treating you something even yongi but he is already gone.

Namjoon: next time dude I have part time job bye .
*Running towards the boss*

Jungkook: life is so hard if only they had money. *sigh*

Jungkooks POV
When I was Going towards the cafe I was thinking about that new boy what was his name taehyung right he is really eye catchy. And I am thinking of doing the same thing to him tomorrow.

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ

It seems like nobody's gonna support 😭 this story
Should I continue or not?