3.

Long chapters enjoy
💕

The two new boys came towards namjoon and the both introduced themselves to them, but sadly they didn't know that the three of the boys were the  universities bully. And unfortunately there in the same class.

Jimin: they are so nice to us don't you think.

Taehyung: I think they are scary because the way they were looking at us.

Jimin: yeah you are right let's sit to the second last bench.

The three of the boys entering in the class and everyone being silent like as if the teacher has came.

Jungkook: Gongsam!!
*Going in front of gongsam table*

Taehyung; oh my why is he screaming Jimin. *Whispering*

Jimin: I don't know tae

Gongsam: ye..yes

Jungkook: didn't  see u in the morning did you do my assignment. Speak up you nerd glasses.

Gongsam: you should do it yourself I am not your servant.

Jungkook: you
*going to punch him*

Namjoon: leave him
Jungkook today that old man is absent.

Yongi: yeah and I am feeling so bored.

The three boys went towards their usual seat in the last bench. They were surprised that the two new transferred boys in front of them in the second last bench as nobody dare to sit in front of them everyone was so scared of them because they were the bad boys of the university.

Jungkook: I must say you two are the brave one's who dare to sit in front of us.

Jimin: so you guys are the bully of this university this is so sad I thought we could be friends.

Jungkook: friends haha, you two maybe topper of your high school but for me you are nerds.

Yongi: Jungkook shut up okay.

Jungkook: what now you are taking their sides.

Yongi: no I mean you're right

Namjoon: look you two we don't want to be any troubles so you can just stay in the next bench.

Taehyung: why we don't want to?

Namjoon: okay then as your wish if you get any trouble then we are not the one who are responsible for that

Yongi: yeah you two are so innocent for this hahaha

Everybody were looking towards Jimin and taehyung  got little scared the way they talk to them. And in the mean time the teacher entered the class. And the two new boys introduced themselves to the whole class and went to  their usual sit. Jungkook was behind taehyung and he could see him concentrating on him study. Jungkook was not focusing on the board rather he was staring at someone in front of him.

Jungkook: hey
*Tapping taehyungs shoulders*

Taehyung: yes
*Looking behind*

Jungkook: do you have extra pen?

Taehyung: just wait a second

Jimin was fully concentrating on  his study while yongi was looking at him like a freak and namjoon was laughing behind him.

Taehyung: here
*Jungkook holds his hand tightly*

Jungkook: why aren't you giving me that pen ?

Taehyung: you are holding my hand it.....it hurts

Jungkook: you are so sensitive I am just holding a hands.

Jimin: hey please leave him let us do our work and focus in our studies.

Taehyung:  you are so bad Jungkook
*Turning around his friend and copying the notes that teacher wrote on the board*

Jungkook: sassy I like him already
*Licking his lips*

Jungkook: sassy I like him already*Licking his lips*

BTS forever

⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑

⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑
๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑
๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑