"To go grave robbing?" Alec asked.

"Well, that takes the sparkle out of it?" Magnus put his hands on his hips. "The happy couple coming?" I looked at Alec.

"It's your call," I said. He let out a long sigh.

"Technically it's our call," He pointed a finger in my face. I gave him a tight smile as I grabbed his hand out of the air.

"Clary and Jace are on a date. Your sister is," I paused looking at him. "You know." I waved my hand. She was investigating the Greenwall body. I saw her in her coroner gear as we came in. "Jonathan is still out there." 

"Why do Jace and Clary get to go out on a date, but you both don't?" Magnus asked. I gave him a look.

"Someone has to get shit done," I explained. "You both go. I will stay here watch over the institute and keep an eye on the three." I let go of his hand.

"Exactly what I was going to say," Alec nodded. I glared at him.

"No, it wasn't," I laughed hitting his arm. "Both of you get out of here. Magnus, please be careful with the magic I don't know what you did or what it's going to do, but just—." I let out a long breath. "Be careful." I turned to Alec. "I love you." I kissed him.

"I'll be back soon. I love you more." He kissed the top of my head as he went with Magnus. I walked out of the room. 

Once I did a sweep of the institute I went to the labs to see if Isabelle had found anything. I stayed a few feet back since I wasn't wearing a lab coat. She moved something over Greenlaw's body several times. The screen comes up with a potential object.

"Anything?" I asked.

"I'm not supposed to be invasive 'cause it might give counsel a message that we may know more than we let on." She sighed and stared at the screen. "But I'm getting nowhere. I mean it says potential object, but without opening him up I can't find anything exact." She looked down at his body. "He said inside." My phone started ringing.

"Clary?"

"Lena, I'm on the promenade with Jonathan. He glamoured himself to look like Jace."

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Where is Jace?" Isabelle stared at me waiting for the information.

"I'm fine. He doesn't know I know, but Jace has to be in danger," She reasoned. "We were at an ice rink in Chelsea. Jonathan must have ambushed him there."

"Okay, I'll go to you. Isabelle can find Jace. Be careful until then. Keep me updated please." I said.

"I'll deactivate my anti-tracking rune." She whispered.

"Good idea. Once we find you, use your Somnus rune." Isabelle started to take her jacket off. 

"It'll only sedate him for a minute," She breathed.

"Well, it'll give us enough time to restrain him and take him into custody," I explained. The phone call ended. 

"We gotta go. You're heading to the Chelsea ice rink. Check the back locker rooms. Jace has to be somewhere there. Take a small team with you for safety. I'm going for Clary. When you're done come find us."

"Got it," Isabelle nodded. "Be safe." I gave her a tight hug.

"You too, Iz."

***

I tracked Clary to Harlem. The two of them were getting close to a ley line intersection. Jonathan must have the apartment there. I wasn't letting him take her again. 

Their connection was bad enough, but I know that at some point he's going to get into her head. I saw the two of them standing together. Jace-Jonathan was looking directly at me. He didn't make a move to Clary.