017. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗭𝗘𝗔𝗟

Börja om från början

Darting her eyes to the knives she debated which one to pick so Izuku wouldn't notice them missing, though she doubted she'd be able to hide the fact from him forever, for now, she needed it, getting up and slowly walking towards it she stopped and carefully plucked out a long sharp knife and examined it.

Now where should she hide it?

Gently moving her legs forward she drew near the sofa and decided it was a good place to hide it for now, pulling aside one of the pillows she kept it down and quickly layered it under a couple of cushions. She moved back to inspect her doing and then returned to her seat at the table. Quietly waiting for Izuku to arrive.

Glancing at the couch every now and now, and adjusting her posture on the chair. She waited.

"Oh! You already made breakfast!" Izuku cheered as he sat down before her and smiled at the food. He hadn't taken that long but to her, it felt like an hour had passed her by.

"It's not much, I figured you were going to be late if I made something too complex. Not that I know how to." she attempted to joke, and it worked, he chuckled, "It's just a basic meal for our basic needs." she finished, reciprocating his gesture and leaning forward, resting her elbow on the table and watching him.

"When will you be back?" she asked as he dug into the meal and peered up at her at the sound of her voice, "by 8 or 9 I hope," he replied. She nodded.

"I'll lock the front door and inform the guard by the entrance to let me know if anyone comes wanting me. So don't worry, you don't have to open the door for anyone."

"Oh, yeah I'm trying not to."

He still liked her she hoped. "I can call you if anything happens, right?" she asked, and he hummed. "Aren't you going to eat?" he looked at her before commenting, stopping for a moment to fully take in her appearance, she seemed fine, and he didn't encounter anything odd about her.

"Yeah, I will," she responded and took her first bite as slowly as possible and chewed it, making sure not to look at the couch or the TV more than she should.

"Hey, you know that time in school I was mean to you? I'm sorry." she suddenly began and she had his attention on her instantly, "I didn't like how you admired... You know who, even after being treated so badly. I guess I did end up taking out some of my frustration on you."

"It's fine! You don't have to think about it, I understood what you meant and you meant good."

She didn't say anything and simply watched her plate full and not even half-eaten. She pressed her lips together and lowered her hand to cover her belly. She wanted to say so much but she didn't have the words to tell him. Her thoughts weren't as constructed as she'd thought.

She gulped and resumed eating, "Okay..."

Once she doesn't have to care about herself, she can go after the ones who have wronged her, for now, it was too risky to go outside when he could be looking for her, and who knows what kind of people would see her and report her alive.

For now, she needed to be dead.

"Hey, so... Have you found anything about Aoi?" she asked at the same time she remembered her red-eyed monster. If she couldn't find out anything from the inside, she'd have to ask from the outside.

And she knew he was involved in finding her group, which would help her even if she refused to go outside and get the information herself.

As much as it was inhuman of her, she would need to use Izuku and sneak around his office if he didn't say anything.

"Not yet. She's still out there."

'Enjoying her victory I'm sure, bitch wouldn't know what hit her when I find her.'