006. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗩𝗜𝗢

The compartment was peaceful and dangerously tranquil, the sunlight had drowned down, casting the room in a dim atmosphere. The weather out the room had deviated, skies dark, as though it was bound to pour soon.

Two youngsters sitting beside each other with very little space and even less chatting wordlessly minded their own business. The younger one nervously caressed her fingers and reached out for a small sip, the male glared at the girl stiffly gulping down her fruity juice, studying her from the corner of his vermillion eyes, the white cookies with black spots looking just as appealing as the shade of the beverage.

The blonde boy disapprovingly looks away, placing his elbow on the hand of the crouch and sloping his head on a closed fist.

"Don't you like biscuits?" She suddenly implored, trimming the borderline awkward air in the hall.

"No, I don't like anything sweet." He grumbled, answering without a thought.

"Oh. I see." She didn't wish to know him so she did not ask for anything else. Until she realized something, somewhat rudely inquiring.

"When will you leave?"

His face showed all the anger she required to infer, irritated by her procession of rebellion. Harshly and plainly, he said near her.

"I'm not leaving yet."

Her face now hardened, narrowing her eyes at his disgruntled attitude, saying, "Won't your mom be upset if you arrive home late?" She questioned, he leaned back into the sofa, "If you are trying to get rid of me, nice try, I'm not going so soon, not until I've made something clear." He sternly finished.

That earned him a puzzling rise of her eyebrows, "that is?"

"You shouldn't talk back to me. Ever." He senselessly demanded, expecting to add more to his statement and he sourly carried on.

"Don't ever question me either." He stated, swiftly turning his face from her sight and grumpily scowling at the painted white walls. She internally opposed but otherwise didn't say anything outwards to her bully in the house.

Both did not discourse any opinion for a short while. Heart thumping and hands thoughtlessly clenched.

Steadily, raindrops chimed from the surface, the aroma of damp mud and water encompassing the area, visibly the frazzled party eased up eyes directed towards the wide glass window offering a look outside the undisturbed home, the female's saddened gaze softened, forgetting who she was with, what she was doing, what she has been attempting to prevent.

It was an unspoken mutual coalition to remain still. Watching the dewdrops tumbling from the gloomy blue.

And then, it seemed like everything was okay. At least to her.

The next forenoon, it was showering, the climate frigid and parkways drenched with water, she wore stockings, which didn't help much took her orange-red umbrella, bouncing the rain off as she wandered to school, briefly seeing the bright-lit shops...

The next forenoon, it was showering, the climate frigid and parkways drenched with water, she wore stockings, which didn't help much took her orange-red umbrella, bouncing the rain off as she wandered to school, briefly seeing the bright-lit shops on the route, illuminated signs and flashy tunes leaking out of the closed doors.