Things Are Starting To Get Even More Odd

I'm satisfied that Rain is so dumb. She wants to be my "friend" after being a bully since middle school. Time for pay back.

I walk to my locker after the final bell rang. There is a note inside, " you're parents aren't what you think."
Okay that's creepy..
No one signed it. I put it in my pocket and started to walk to the store to get some hair dye.

I grab a box of jet black. It's my natural hair color. As I was checking out the clerk asked me why I was going to re dye my hair. I explained the school rule and he said, "Well I think you look good with blue hair."
I payed for the hair dye then walked away. This kid just hit on me. No one has ever done that.
What ever I need to get home and dye my hair back.

Soon as I got home I dyed my hair. I ask mom what color my hair was and she answered "black". Good. It's back to normal.

We sat down for dinner and mom began to talk, "So Sam your 17th birthday is coming up. Do you know what that means?"

"Are you going to send me away like you did with Max?" I replied

She looked at me, "Honey we need to talk about something. Boys go to you room."

Oh great I'm going to get grounded.

"Sam I haven't been honest with you."

Go figure.

"You're father and I wanted you to have a good life, but we can't stop what is happening like we hoped we could."

What the hell is she talking about.

"Why was my hair blue when I got up today?" I said in anger.

She sighed, " Now don't get mad at me. We have to send you to a training school on the moon."

"Training for what?" I stood up

"Sam you need to calm down you're glowing." She seemed worried.

I got myself together and calmed myself down. Why do I fucking glow.

"You are more powerful than any of us. We wanted you to have a normal life, but the medicine doesn't work with you." She handed me my prescription

"So you are telling me these anti crazy meds I've been taking since I was 6 are just to control some fucking weird mutation!"

She was shocked about my language, "Sam Tinker watch your mouth! We are not mutants! We aren't even from this planet! so please calm down and let me explain to you what's going on!"

"Explain it then mother." I'm out raged by now.

"We are from the dark side of the moon is why we glow. Earth is better for us to live on. We didn't want scare the humans so our greatest scientist created a medication for us to take to keep us from glowing besides that we look just like a human. the meds don't work for you though. They didn't work for Max either so that's why he is at that training school."

I started to cry, "I don't want to go I like my school and what about Bell? Can't you make up something to tell the principal so I can stay?"

She wiped the tears away, "you have 2 months then you have to leave okay?"

My birthday is in 2 months....

"This isn't far you know." I stormed to my room

What am I supposed to do. I have 2 months. I will make the best of this.