("Ohhh Yes aunty, and how she danced with THAT GUY, how nice they both were looking right?")

He scoffed and I closed my eyes.

"Haan, aur Adi bhi kitna acha hai, bahut hi sanskari hai wo ladka" Maa said.

("Yes, and Adi is so nice, he is a very cultured boy")

"Kya sanskari, kaha se sanskari hai wo?, dekha nhi kese chipak-chipak kar dance kr rhe the wo aur aapki favourite bahu"

("What cultured huhh, where is he cultured from?, did you not see how he was stick to your favorite daughter-in-law while dancing")

"Upar se itni bhi akal nhi hai, Jiske sath wo dance kar rha tha aaj uski engagement hai, aur wo madam alag hi enjoy kr rhi hai" I blurt out.

("And on top of that he doesn't even have a brain, whom he was dancing with has her engagement today, and she was enjoying all that on a different level")

All the three looked at me as if I was a alien and then they started laughing.

"Now what!! Why are you all laughing"
I asked them being annoyed.

"Tujhe kya dikkat hai agar Kritika kisi aur ke sath nach rhi thi toh, aur hn ab vo meri favorite bahu nhi beti hai" My mom asked while smirking.

("What is your problem even if Kritika is dancing with someone else, and yes she is not my favorite daughter-in-law but my favorite daughter")

"Na--h-i w--o" I tried to justify myself.

"Dikkat nhi jallan, aunty he is jealous" I swear I will kill him if he didn't stop. That idiot is making it difficult for me.

("Problem nhi aunty he is jealous")

They all laughed more and started teasing me.

"Wese bata deti hu Adi aur Kritika bhai behen hai" Maa says while laughing..

("By the way I should tell you they both are brother and sister")

"What!!" I asked in shock.

Is he Rohan bhaiya??

"His real name is Rohan, He is his sibling you idiot" Maa explained.

O shit!! Now I feel embarrassed. Was I getting jealous over her brother?

Wait!! I was not jealous!! It was just the guest who would think of something else so I was mad.

No No No I am not jealous.

Maa explained how he was out of country from past 3 years for his business. She told that Kritika and her brother are really close.

.......

I was doing some work in my room when I remembered something

She wanted to talk about something.

I gathered myself and dialed her number which I just took from mom.

This is not less than a war!!

1 ring

2 ring

3 ring

4 rin-g

"Hello who is this?", Her sweet voice came from the other end.

"Rakshit" I said and .......

She cut.

She cutted my call!??!

How dare she!!

Calm down !! Calm down !!

It was my mistake at the first place.