Rules

Rules - Three strikes and you're out.

Rule #1
Be realistic with your character. No fluorescent pink kits and fire-breathing warriors, got it? That being said, be creative. This applies to appearances, personalities, abilities, and even names. We won't accept you if you have a red-and-blue-polka-dot Phoenix-cat-hybrid with fire powers named Unicornfart.

Rule #2
No God-Modding. You may control your characters and your characters alone.

Rule #3
No Mary-Sue's. Your characters are not perfect, and nor will they ever be.

Rule #4
PG rating, please. No sexual content and the amount of human swear words you can use is limited. This is because they're cats and it's never an absolutely necessity. Blood and gore is fine, just don't go overboard to the point of unrealistic.

Rule #5
Please, please, PLEASE, have decent grammer skills. I'm not not asking you to be a walking (or typing) dictionary, but please do your best.

Rule #6
Always roleplay in third-person. This makes it easier for everyone to know which of your characters you're using.

Rule #7
Send your form over PM. If you cannot there must be a valid reason why not. Any forms seen in the comments section will be deleted.

Rule #8
To make sure you read all the rules there is a password provided on the profile page. It is the first sentence on the profile, copy it and paste it in you form at the very top, this way I know you've read the rules thoroughly.

Rule #9
You may have as many characters as you like, as long as you can take care of all of them. A good amount is two to five.

Rule #10
To join as a kit there must be an available kit-mother to care for it. This means you can either create a queen or ask an existing one.

Rule #11
In any social place, there's bound to be some sort of conflict. Please act maturely if a situation like that arises. Some of us roleplay to escape the regular dramas of life. I'm not saying you can't have drama in the storyline, that's what makes it interesting, but if you have an issue with someone or their character, talk to them by PM, or if it's serious contact me.