chapter 1

Now it's nine 'o clock, but this night is different from all other nights. In bachelor's party, after drinking too many shots. Tara's fiance brought her home. After they reached Tara went to sleep. After some time, when Tara was sober she had slite headache. It was difficult for her to even open her eyes. Light in the room were also dim so when she opened her eyes she didn't feel anyone in the room. When she got up she saw some man was kissing a woman very passionately. When she came in Little brightness the view for Tara was more clear. She saw the man and woman was in each other embrace and we're kissing eachother.

Seeing this Tara's blood started boiling. "Yashvi go from here Tara is sleeping now she can wake up any moment." Man said pushing the woman little far from him. "What are you afraid of this thing that you're fiance may wake up, tomorrow you will be getting married and I just asking you for tonight. Can't you do this much for me?" Yashvi said it in a irritated tone. "Babe you will really create a problem for me, ok fine let's go to some other room." The man said his tone lustful. "No I want to do here and infront of her." She said and started opening man's shirt button. And they again started kissing eachother.

Tara was watching them not making them know, she was watching them.
She trying hard to control her tears. But her tears were flowing continuously making her face wet.

Who would have thought that the person she was going to get married tomorrow, will cheat her infront of her eyes.

"Listen let's go to bathroom room, bathtub is you're favourite place." Said the man. "Fine it's alright, you go first and fill the tub." Yashvi ordered the man pushing him by his chest.

As the man reached the bathroom, yashvi made her way towards Tara. As she reached near Tara she said "tomorrow I won't let you and Yuvaan get married, I'm pregnant and Yuvaan is only mine." Tara had fisted her hand in tight ball to control her emotions, she was trying hard so no-one can hear her sobs. But she wasn't able to do so for longer time. When she heard there filthy voice from bathroom she started crying with little noise.

3 years before from now Tara was a one of top model's of Mumbai. But only for this man she had left everything behind. The place she had earned after years of hardwork, she gave it to yashvi only because this man said too. And now her dream was vanished in blink. She still didn't believe this was happening to her. She thought it was a bad dream. And tomorrow morning everything will back to normal like before.

Tara was giving herself false hope. During midnight yashvi said she wasn't feeling well. And took Yuvaan out with her. Tara now started little feeling that this bad dream is real.

Tara and Yuvaan were marring the next day. It was already planned. So Tara reached the civil court. Her happiness was seen on her face. Now also she was hopeful that Yuvaan will come and marry her. As she reached marriage office and got out of car she called him. From other side "yashvi is injured I have to handle this emergency situation now, let's get married some other day."

How can a man postponed his own wedding. Now there was no other day coming, Tara understood that. Tara was ready to go back she tried hiding her tears with shades. She just turned to go when her eyes fell on the tall man. He was wearing dark blue suit the wine colour saraf that was set in suit pocket was cherry on the cake to his looks. Buff coloured formal shoes, they were shinning even more due to sunlight. This man even with his looks can steal hearts. He also had shades on his eyes. Sharpness of his face and beautiful lips. Were the reason woman could go crazy about.

Tara saw the person and immediately recognised him. This was RM entertainment CEO Rajeev Mehra.
Before when she was famous model they had meet once.

Today is he also getting married. Tara questioned herself.
"President miss Ruhi is not reached on time, she will be 10 minutes late."
Rajeev's assistant informed him.
"Call Ruhi's family and tell them if they can't be on time for marriage then later don't call me creating problems." Rajeev told the assistant.

"But chairman said that you should get married today only at any cost, and can marry anyone he don't care, marriage must be done today only." Assistant answered immediately.

"Ok then get any girl you get in half hour." Rajeev said to his assistant.

"Ohh so he is also facing problem like me only." Tara said to herself but the conditions are different. Tara now was understanding everything and Rajeev was a very powerful person. He can easily get married to any women, for him love doesn't matter. He just wanted to get married because his family was forcing him to do so.

Tara got an idea. She took off her shades. And went closer to Rajeev and said "Rajeev you're bride didn't reach here and my groom ran away from the wedding, can we get married to eachother." Rajeev's assistant couldn't believe how can some lady be so bold. Tara was standing there infront of both with all confidence she had. She had collected all her courage to ask Rajeev about marriage.

Rajeev took his shades off. And with keen eyes watched Tara. She also held eye contact with Rajeev's light brown once. Admiring her for sometime he ordered his assistant. " I want every detail of this girl." "Sure." He knew who Tara was so. He took his phone out and searched Tara and showed his Boss. Looking at phone for 2 minutes Rajeev said "ok."

Meeting Rajeev was best part of Tara's life. Today she was thinking herself as the world's luckiest woman. He had no reason to use some lady. He can get who ever he wants, he sleep with which ever woman he want. He had so much he could get anyone he wanted. Like this he was marring Tara with no alternate motive. Tara was marring Rajeev because she wanted to show Yuvaan his mistake.
Marriage was done quickly. In half hour Tara had her marriage certificate in her hand.

Now she was married women. "Rajeev can I tell you something." Tara said "Sit in the car." Rajeev spoke showing the car. Rajeev as he came out of registration office put on his shades. Tara was following him just behind. Seeing rolls Royce infront of them Tara gave a shy smile and said "thanks for marring me, if in return you want anything you can tell. I'm ready to do anything for you. But I have 2 request, I think you will definitely listen." "Say." He said in tried tone.

"First till there is any big problem you will not reveal our relationship.
And second you will not interfere in my personal matters. And yes you don't need to worry as we are married now I won't go near any other man."

After listening to Tara's request Rajeev bought fake smile to his lips.
"I will give you sometime to come out of your past. till then we will treat this as trial marriage. And after 6 months when you will be ready I will publicly announce this marriage."

"Thank you." She said nodding her head in yes.

"And yes married people stay different, I don't like it. so for that i give you 3 days time. You take you're belonging and shift to my house. My assistant will be with you and he will help you also. " Tara didn't had any problem with it now they're married so staying together was normal. So without any hesitation she said "yes."
"I'm okay with it." Said Tara "good." Replyed Rajeev.

After agreeing on 2 request Tara got down off car and went. After Tara got down Rajeev assistant sat on the front seat and looked from rare view mirror and asked "sir should we go to office now and give chairman the news."
"Keep an eye on Tara. I want her report." Rajeev ordered his assistant and went out of his car.

Something have definitely has happened with that girl. That's why she asked for marriage. Thought Rajeev. As an international entertainment agency's CEO He had heard about Tara. That she was a famous model of this industry.
3 years before she rejected the offer of moonlight agency. And that was the reason she was blacklisted. That time she joined YJ entertainment and rumours were that she was dating YJ ENTERTAINMENT CEO Yuvaan Jagtap.

___________________________________________________________________
________________

Guys vote for me and do follow and don't forget to give you review on the story your support does matter
Enjoy your day 💗🌹
You will soon receive chapter 2 also.