During those days of the month, Yan Yan would be irritable and easily angered. Not only did she feel unwell, she also had to change up her habits. She couldn't train, couldn't ride a horse and couldn't run around. She could only move as little as possible, and sit instead of stand. She was obviously unaccustomed to it.

Yan Yan tried moving around and felt it was a lot easier. She didn't have to worry about the straps shifting accidentally.

"Miss, how is it?"

Yan Yan put on her pale blue innerwear and let her skirt down, nodding, "Acceptable."

After washing their hands, they went back into the eastern room. Yan Yan felt better the more she walked. She sat for a while before being unable to resist running over to the Lincang Residence.
Normally the miss did her best to avoid moving under these circumstances. How was this only "acceptable"?

The few maids whispered to themselves. A couple of them couldn't resist wanting to try making one for themselves.

On this day, Yan Yan's mood was unusually good. Before she went to sleep, she ordered Mei Xiang to make a few more based on the samples. Xiao An Zi had said these couldn't be reused.

After two days, Luo Huai Yuan reappeared with a slightly less swollen face. Despite still being a little awkward, Yan Yan gave him a very pleasant smile.

Luo Huai Yuan was stunned by her beauty until he didn't know up from down. Looks like the modern saying was correct. If you love her, be a considerate little pad for her! The fact that he put a lot of effort into developing "Little Fatty Luo branded pads of love, version two" naturally won't be mentioned.

*

"Yao'er, are you still angry with me? You've ignored me for three years over a small matter. It should be enough. Now that I've personally come to bring you back, you should more or less leave me some face. Even if nothing else, Ah Yan is no longer young. It's about time to discuss her marriage. We shouldn't delay our daughter's matter."

In the Jinhua Hall, Yan Ting sat in the black painted chair. His face was full of smiles and he looked earnest and eager.

Shen Yi Yao looked at the person before her, at his smile which was both unfamiliar yet familiar. She looked at the helpless adoration on his face and closed her eyes. "It's about time for Ah Yan to discuss marriage. I have naturally considered this matter."

"Then come back with me, alright?"

Yan Ting grabbed Shen Yi Yao's hand. She moved and used drinking tea as an excuse to pull her hand back. "Let's wait a few more days. It'll take time to pack."

"That's fine. I'll come pick you up in two days."
Shen Yi Yao nodded.

Yan Ting left the Peaceful Garden's gates and galloped away on his horse.

He was a little smug and was a little disdainful of Shen Yi Yao. No matter what, she was still a woman. After treating her coldly for a while, she was naturally no longer as stubborn. Turns out the Shen household's arrogance only amounted to this much!

Yan Ting naturally wouldn't bring up his plans at this time. Ah Yan had to discuss marriage at some pont. Shen Yi Yao would naturally go look around. At that time, he just had to casually mention the matter. Perhaps her own thoughts would end up getting stirred?

After all, that was a prince!

By the time Yan Yan heard the news and hurried to the Jinhua Hall, Yan Ting had already left. Shen Yi Yao was doing needlework on the kiln. Yan Yan went to her side and furrowed her brows: "Are you really going back with him?"