Stray Kids Christmas

It was a normal Christmas Eve, when not even a creature was stirred stir Not even a child Was awake. All the children were fast asleep in their beds waiting for Santa to arrive and open presents on Christmas Day with family.

That is when young little Rose heard footsteps on her roof that sounded like reindeer and Santa sleight sadly it was not. It was a K-pop band named Stray Kids saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and good night to all.

Because they were playing at a concert nearby that was close to where she was staying because she could not afford to go to the concert that stray kids were holding but little did she know that she was going to get an amazing new job that she would love and that would require her expertise and makeup and hairstyling because that was her job because that's what she was hired for and the job that she got was being a makeup artist and a hairstylist for stray kids, and she got all the concerts as a VIP and backstage. Especially when she became friends with all the boys for 25 years old it was the highlight of her life she even became bang chan and they had an amazing Christmas party together.

Even though she has been working with them for a while, now, she can't help but her feelings for any chance, and Finchley tells him that she likes him and somewhat loves him more than a friend she just does not know how to tell him that she loves him and more than a friend, but when it came to the Christmas party after the concert and in London, Paris Rome, Italy, Australia, Japan, and back to Korea, where she would eventually tell him that she love and bang chan had the same feelings for her just did not know how to tell her that she was his one and only.

Hopefully, one day he was wondering and saying to himself, I wish that she was my girl and traveled the world with us and stayed with us and helped me deal with the boys and eventually have our life together and plan Christmas parties together and sometimes sing with us because she was a amazing singer she was just too afraid to sing on stage. Even though we're on tour lot Bang Chan still wishes that he could make her is and he even wishes that when 2024 christmas, yeah would come that they could have a Christmas wedding and even have a kid later on down the track.

So when it came to Christmas 2024 no did expected that they would actually get married and start they live together and get a surprise after their honeymoon when they came back with a little surprise, Rose and Bang chan came back with a little baby in Rose tummy, and when she would tell all her friends and family that they were expecting a baby that was coming close to Christmas lately would be celebrating Christmas with a baby and a big family.

the end