1.DECEPTION

What is deception? It's an act of deceiving someone,or an act of making someone believe something that is not true.
Those whom The Lord have open their eyes, realized that their alot of false prophets nowadays and surprising enough they have alot of followers.
Relate: REVELATION6:2

But why are so many people easily deceived.
1: They don't have Jesus in their heart(read jer17:9-10) and if they did then they don't fully trust Him 2Thessalonians 2:11,
2: They are still blinded by the world
3:Alot of us tend to believe (put much faith on a person whom we see and hear(hence commiting idolatry)than believing on God whom we don't see.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
-- Matthew 24:24
Even the ELECTS will be deceived by the false prophets.

We are seeing our sisters, friends, neighbors,and even family being deceived by false prophets but why.
READ: Roman 1:18-25
             2Thessalonians 2:11
             2Timothy4:3-4

NOTE:God is not deceiving people rather His giving those who reject the truth what they really want.
Anyone who rejects the truth of God is being deceived.
As a Christian or a believer compare the teaching with what the bible say.Make Bible study a normal thing

Accept Jesus in your life,be obedient,stand firm over temptation and you will be saved.