Luo Huai Yuan obediently went up to Lady Hui and gave her a bow. "I'll have to trouble Lady Hui in the future." This fellow never missed an opportunity to go with the flow.

Lady Huai repeatedly waved her hand. "Young master Luo musn't say that."

Luo Huai Yuan said his farewells to Yan Yan and Yan Mo and planned on carrying the boxes. These boxes didn't look big but were actually very heavy. He actually couldn't lift them up.

Lady Hui twitched her lips in a smile and took them over.

Luo Huai Yuan only now understood what the little consort meant when she said martial arts master. Could this be an expert?

He didn't have time to overthink it. He waved his hands in farewell. "You guys wait a little. Big bro Luo is going to get a chicken that lays golden eggs for you guys."
.....

Luo Huai Yuan left secretly. He brought along four guards and Xiao An Zi, as well as Lady Hui.

Apart from his own thirty thousand silvers, he also had Yan Yan and Yan Mo's little storage boxes.

That's right, Shen Qi's as well. Shen Qi had gone to send him off in advance, and given him a large stack of silver banknotes. There were around ten thousand taels. This was Shen Qi's share of the profit this month as well as everything in his savings.

Along with this silver which could also be called heavy friendship, Luo Huai Yuan departed for the distant Fu Province. This journey was full of unknowns, but Luo Hai Yuan started feeling more and more confident.

The silver was one thing, but the key was the letter in his robes. With this, as long as it was used appropriately, nothing would be difficult.

Little sis Ah Yan, wait for me. Wait until I earn enough to come back and marry you!
*
After Luo Huai Yuan left, Yan Yan's life became peaceful once more.

A few days later, the teacher Shen Yi Yao found for Yan Mo arrived.

This teacher was surnamed Wu, and was a withered old man over fifty who had quite a lot of white hairs. It was said he used to be a heaven-shaking talent in his early years. He was helpless against misfortune and repeatedly failed the imperial exam. In his anger, he decided to educate people instead. He only had the status of someone who passed the county-level exam, but many of his students actually passed the provincial level exam, and there were even a couple who passed the metropolitan exam. He was very sought after as a teacher.

Shen Yi Yao was only able to invite him over with a large amount of money while also using the allure of the hotsprings.

When the old fellow heard he would be paid quite a lot for tuition, given clothes for all four seasons, room and board, and there were even hotsprings included in the deal, he immediately packed up and came over.

Back then, his wife worked bitterly and stayed home to support him while he took the imperial exam. She ended up falling ill. They had gone to several doctors who all said there weren't any major issues. She just had to properly recuperate. He had worked for some major households in the past and heard from them that hotsprings have healing properties.

Unfortunately these things weren't something normal people could see let alone soak in. Therefore, when he heard there were hotsprings at the manor, he immediately decided to come.

Luckily he and his old wife only had a daughter. After she married out, the old couple lived together by themselves and it didn't really matter where they lived.

When the two arrived, they were given a one compound residence outside the Peaceful Garden. They even got a little lass and a granny to serve them. The old couple was very satisfied.