"Good! Now that I have your attention, Boboiboy, you are not allowed to use any of your powers in this game, or we will have to remove you," Teacher Papa spoke to the elemental superhero. Even though he was practically the team adviser, he couldn't just let such disgrace and misconduct happen in the game as it was only the justifying thing to do. Even if it means winning for their school, justice will always prevail above anything, and that's what he believed in.

"I'm not that horrible to stoop down low and use my powers, I don't need to use it. It's the raw power we need here to show that even without them, we can still win," Boboiboy Blaze spoke to Teacher Papa while nodding his head in agreement. The mere thought of using his powers in a game where his opponents cannot match him was unfair, even though he was angry at Wadd, he would never do that as he had morals that he needed to follow.

A proud smile broke into Teacher Papa's face. Once he heard that, he thought that Boboiboy was truly a student of justice. "That's the spirit, young man! Now, let's go back to the game!" He exclaimed with his loud and almost-deafening voice. "Alright, let's not delay the game even more and continue! Prit prit!" The referee attempted to whistle without the whistle itself, which always. It worked either way as everyone went back to their places to continue the game.

"Ugh, when will he ever use that whistle?" Amar Deep gossipped with Stan, giving their Teacher side glance. With the ears of a ferocious cat, Teacher Papa pointed a red card to the bench. "A yellow card for questioning the referee!" He suddenly announced, earning expressions of disbelief from the audience. As Amy watched the scene happen, a laugh erupted from her as she leaned against Siti. "Some things never change."

"It seems like Teacher Papa has managed to fix the situation right away! That's true justice right there. Just don't question his ways, and you won't get kicked out of the bleachers!" Suzy yelled happily into the mic, not even caring about how her classmates got yellow cards even though they're not even part of the game. Iwan nodded his head eagerly and clapped his hands at the same time, agreeing with the girl. As a former member of Trio of Justice, he knew that justice should be served anywhere and anytime.

"Why are we getting punished in the middle of the game!?" Amar Deep cried out, standing in front of the bleachers with chairs over their heads. Stan sighed deeply at this. Both of them somehow ended up like this. "You know what? Let's not even question it. Our school is a weird bunch," Stan vocalised dejectedly, finding it no use for them to just scream around and complain.

"Over here!" Kai yelled over to Ying, who looked up to him and nodded before kicking the ball hard to pass it over to the team captain. Kai jumped with all of his power, preventing the ball from flying off somewhere with his chest. "Right, back to your positions. We're trying this again," He nodded his head to Fang and Boboiboy, who were running with him towards the opponent's base. 'Only this time... we get the goal,' Kai narrows his eyes at Wadd, who was ready to guard their side.

As he reached closer to their adversaries, he clenched his jaw and scanned his surroundings in search of a possible strategy to get through them. He snapped his head to the right to see the familiar shadow manipulator was on the perfect spot so before he could reach Wadd and the others, he immediately passed the ball to the former before he flashed Wadd a victorious grin. He had them fooled right at that moment.