↳ Nine

⌕  𝟵. 𝗚𝗢𝗗'𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘

❝I like your eyes, you look away when you pretend not to care❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

GOPAL DIDN'T managed to finish his task last Friday which led to him borrowing a book about territorial disputes instead. The whole school was busy since the sports festival was going to be next week. Most teachers didn't give classes because they were busy for the upcoming event so everyone is basically free to go everywhere they want unless they leave the school, of course. The next training won't be happening until this afternoon so participants were minding their own businesses, waiting for time to pass by.

He scratched his head in annoyance as he didn't have an idea on what he's doing with his work. "I don't know what to write next," the boy complained, earning the attention of his friends on the table with him. "Hmm? Wait, you did not just write that you're going to avoid the dispute and leave the country. Are you trying to persuade people to abandon the country?" Ying's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at Gopal's answer after she read his essay's body.

"What else am I going to do then? I'm no politician, I can't solve economic and territorial problems. That's the government's job," Gopal waved off a hand with an unamused expression. Ying and Yaya could only facepalm at his reply, completely dumbfounded at his loophole. "Haiyah, that's why the word 'if' exists, who knows? Maybe you're going to be a politician someday," Ying explained to the Indian boy who looked like he didn't care a tad bit.

"That's exactly why I'm not going to be a politician, I am bound to be a chef or a detective after all," Gopal proudly announced as he fixed his tie like what a professional figure does to look superior. "Yeah, you can't be a politician. Even you try to avoid your own problems by running away, what more if you try to solve the country's problems," Fang snickered, earning a glare from the older boy.

"I agree with him."

"Aww come on, not you too, Boboiboy," Gopal whined at his dino-capped best friend. Everyone laughed at Gopal, it seems like everyone else agrees at the shadow manipulator's comment. "Fine, I'll try to answer it properly this time, but you guys have to help me," Gopal sighed in defeat, using another clean sheet of paper to rewrite his essay. "Works fine with us," Yaya agreed as both her and Ying offered to lend a hand to him

"The school looks so busy..." Boboiboy mumbled as he folded his arms and used it as a pillow for his chin. His eyes darted towards the school grounds, many stands were being set by some sponsor brands for the upcoming festival. "Wow... are there going to be food stands like last year?" Gopal glanced towards the stands being set up before going back to his work since Ying pointed an incorrect spelling on his paper. "Probably, it's going to be like a fun fair," Fang responded.