chan: where's minho?..

seungmin: he didnt come..

jeongin: oh god..

before anyone else could say anything or do anything, minho walked in, and got on the stage after apologizing to jis parents.

minho: u-uhm..hello, my names leeminho. i was jisung boyfriend f-for a few months b-before passing..

minho then wiped his tears and cleared his throat while standing up straight.

minho: there is absolutely nothing. i can say to explain how much of an amazing loving, caring person jisung was..everywhere he went he always had a smile on bis face..even during the tuffets times..j-jisung saved me. i-in a way nobody else has e-ever done. and i know. he is going to be m-missed by a whole lot of people b-but im sorry. i-i will miss him more then a-anything in this whole world!. j-ji was my turning page. the reason i woke up. the reason i s-stayed alive!. When i saw him..i-i knew he was f-for me..i wanted to protect him..cherish him..and i-im sorry..

minho said starting to break down along with ji's parents and felix.

minho: i-im sorry i couldnt..i couldn't p-protect him f-for the s-sickness t-that took jisung from his p-parents. his b-brother. h-his friends. from m-me, if j could..i would s-switched places with him. honestly n-nothing prepared me for this moment. i-if i had kn-knew i w-was going to be u-up on t-this stage..g-giving..t-this speech...i-i wouldnt h-have fallen i-inlove w-with jisung..i-i wouldn't h-have fell so h-hard..s-so i would just l-like to say..

minho then turned and looked towards jisungs closed coffin with tears coming down his face hard.

minho: f-fuck you..f-fuck you jisung!. F-FUCK YOU FOR M-MAKING ME FALL IN L-LOVE AND T-THEN LEAVING!.

he said crying and yelling which made everyone gasp, felix just sat there crying as for his parents since they knew minho was just taking this difficultly. chan got up out of his seat and ran over grabbing minho trying to pull him away.

minho: A-ASSHOLE!- W-WE WERE SUPPOSED T-TO DO STUFF TOGETHER!- Y-YOU L-LEFT ME!

chan: minho! enough! lets go!.

minho: L-LET ME GO!.

he yelled getting out of chans grip before going over and crying harder over jisungs coffin.

minho: i-i loved you!..Y-YOU LEFT!. I LOVED Y-YOU SO MUCH!.

changbin, hyunjin and chan all then got minho and basically dragged him out since minho didnt want to leave. he couldn't leave jisung.

-outside.

chan: minho!. calm down!.

minho just fell dwon crying and crying shaking his head no, before anyone could say anything felix seungmin and jeongin came out and felix quickly hugged minho.

felix: i-i miss h-him too..h-hes watching o-over you now..watching over us all..it w-will all be okay..

minho cried harder before pulling away and getting up looking st the group with tesrs coming down his face.

minho: S-STOP! JISUNG I-IS DEAD!. IT W-WONT BE O-OKAY! I LOST HIM!. I-I LOST T-THE FUCKING P-PERSON I LOVED TH-THE MOST!.

felix: I LOST H-HIM TOO MINHO!. YOU THINK I DONT F-FEEL ANYTHING?!.

minho: yeah..b-but the difference between me and you..is y-you still fucking h-have your person!. HYUNJIN IS STILL ALIVE!.

felix: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME ANS HYUNJIN!.

hyunjin: look both of you stop! its jisungs funeral.

minho: felix hyunjin is alive. your boyfriend is still alive. you still have him!. and chan has seungmin and changbin has jeongin!. I LOST JISUNG!. AND IM NEVER GETTING HIM BACK!.

minho said breaking down in tears again staring st the group who just stood there shocked.

minho: and the worst thing is..t-the last moment i got t-to see him!..I LEFT!. T-TO PROTECT MY FAMILY WHO A-ABANDONED M-ME WHEN I SHOULD'V STAYED BY HIS F-FUCKING SIDE!.

seungmin: it wasnt your fault!. they needed you.

minho: so did ji!. and i-i..i-i left him..

minho said before shaking his head and running to his car getting in and speeding off leaving the group stamding there all shocked and well sad.
_________________________________
A/N

idek crying 😕 one more chapter till this book is completed so yes irs been an emotional book and yes thank yku sm for the reads!!! sorry for any misspellings have an amazing day or night!

words - 1300

goodbye - 09