𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

♡- ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀs sʜɪᴛ, ɪᴛs ʙʀɪᴄᴋ. ᴍʏ sʜɪᴛ ɪs sʜᴀǫ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ-ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ"- ♡

-ᴛᴏʀʏ ʟᴀɴᴇᴢ

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 25𝐓𝐇 2021
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄:

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 25𝐓𝐇 2021𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄:

__

2:30 PM.

RAELYN and her older sister Neveah giggled at the wide 75 inch TV screen that played their favorite show, Big Mouth. The sun gently beamed on both of their cheesing faces through the grey curtains. Their laughter and the volume from the TV filled the quiet living room, and set a positive vibe throughout the room's enviroment. The delicate breeze from the air conditioner gusted through their curly hair leaving them with small goosebumps upon their arms and legs.

Raelyn looked over at her sister and smiled. Neveah had been oddly silent and had been staying in her room a lot more recently, and Rae was starting to worry.

"What?" Neveah raised her thin eyebrows noticing her younger sisters stare. "Nothing."

Now putting her focus back onto the television series playing, Raelyn decided to brush it off for the time being.

Then suddenly, Neveahs phone started ringing and flashing, catching both of their undivided attention's. They looked down at her phone and read the contact name to themselves, Kyle.

Neveah almost immediately declined the call which caused Rae to furrow her eyebrows. The phone began to ring once again for a couple seconds before the call got declined once again.

Neveah shook her head and chuckled, "Tuh." Neveah put her phone on do not disturb and slammed it on the couch next to her.

"What happened?" Rae curiously paused the show and turned her body towards Neveah.

Neveah sighed and sat up before she started speaking, "Okay so boom.-" she began.

A loud knock on the door interrupted neveahs explanation though, causing them both to slightly jump and look at the front door.

The both froze for a moment before Rae ended up getting up and walking towards the front door. She looked through the tiny glass peephole trying to see who it was but whoever was behind the door was covering it with their finger.

Raelyn confusedly turned around and shrugged at her sister, implying that she doesn't know who it is without saying any words.

Neveah slowly stood up and walked over to the door as well. "Who is it." She frustratedly screamed into the door creek.