Prologue

Italics- Mystery man 1
Normal - Hannibal
Bold- Mystery man 2
Italics and Bold- Mystery man 1 and 2

"Hannibal, protect her. Protect her, please." 
"She's all we have left besides her brothers but she's different."
"She's our only girl."
"I can't. I don't know how."
"Say it's like an experiment. Feed every 3 hours, sleep every 2 and you go on from there." 
"Just treat her like your own. We know you will treat her right."
"If you don't treat her right. Dont treat her like a princess, hell a QUEEN we will kill you and torture you when we reunite in hell."
"That if it exists." (I personally believe that God exists but you can believe in what you want.)
"Your trusting a cannibal with your daughter."
"You are lilterally her godfather."
"You are a strong and loyal member of this family even if not by blood."
"What about the others?"
"They will go somewhere else."
"What happens when she asks for you?"
" Tell her the truth."
"How long will you be gone?"
"The end has come for us but our reign has not."
"You need to get her ready for the final."
"You need to train her. Show her who she was born to be."
"Do I tell her about Max, Jax and Austin."
"NO!"
"The less she knows about them. The less he knows."
"Just tell her she isnt the only one but she is the true heir to the throne of all families."
"She will find out on her own."

"We know."

"i'll raise her until the end."
"You promise."
"No. You have my word."

From that day on a new leader was riased. As the years grew one by one, she knew more then she need to. she was getting older and he couldnt stop itt. He knew she was the end but he knew she was a fighter like the rest. One day she would leave the nest. With or without him. Light dim or bright. He would his word but he couldnt do it alone. Luckilly he was friends with the Samual Loomis.

She wasnt a Lecter by blood but a Lecter by heart.

He gave her parents his words and a word that will be followed until the end. Promises were meant to be broken and so were words but words mean so much more. Its as if you were signing life away but Lecter's life was aleady signed away before he gave his word. He signed his life, his freedom, and his thouhghts the moment he met them. The parents and soon thee family of the little girl he wwas raising.

Achlys was the end but someone would come after her.

She was THEIR FINAL GIRL but she was not the one to end their Reign.