Chapter 2

NOT EDITED :)

I was never normal. I was home schooled most of my life until I reached the age of 13.

My father home schooled me despite the constant work at the FBI as a forensic psychologist and the constant murders occurring due to my father.

I mean I love Hannibal but I guess as time passed on we just lost contact.

I began to take my studies more seriously at the age of 7 years old when Hannibal came across an outstanding and shocking discovery.

I was gifted.

I was already on a college level knowledge in my schooling secretly despite still taking the regular 2nd grade curriculum at home.

Hannibal took me to a specialist to get me evaluated and the results stated that I had an IQ of 187, was able to read over 20,000 words per minute and had an edietic memory (Dr. Reid style.)

They also noticed that my EQ or also known as Emotional Intelligence or officially known as Emotional Quotient was to some degree severely low than the average person.

Despite Hannibal being qualified in the field of serial killers and how to analyze them, he was confused on how I tested very low on my EQ test scores.

The specialist stated that I fooled Hannibal but that wasn't the only issue.

The doctor stated that I be on close watch especially with the voices and killing urges that were recently starting to emerge.

From that day on, Hannibal kept me on close watch and allowed me to finish the rest of the 2nd grade curriculum and get me started on the high school curriculum so I could receive my high school diploma and work my way up to the college level but that's when the problems started.

The high school curriculum was boring.

I already knew everything I was learning.

I told Hannibal I wanted to go to college but he said that I had to receive the high school education first.

So, I made a compromise.

I would receive the college level education at the same time I would be taking high school education.

The high school education was easy and took me less than 2 years to finish.

But as soon as I finished I went to work on my studies.

I wanted to start off with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and Sociology and finished that within 3 years. I was full time learning but I would have 3 hours between morning and day to my self but dividing the 3 hours to train and be taught by Hannibal on killing and know what to do for the family business I would have to inherit when I reached 18 years old. 

I was 12 years old when I received my B.A.s. in Psychology and Sociology.

After I received those degrees I decided to join my father's field in work but with a twist.

I continued to go to college and study for a PhD is Forensic Psychology and a Master's degree in Computer Science and Engineering.

I am still currently working for those degrees but everything came crumbling down when Hannibal was taken away.

Before Hannibal left he told me to keep working and keep surviving. 

He said he will escape once it was time but I don't know when that is.

I was lonely at home.

I was still working hard in my degrees but it wasn't the same.

I still had the motivation to continue on what I was doing but it was quiet.

When I arrived at Woodsboro, California everything was different than it was in Maryland.

More people and more noise.

I was 13 when I reached the new place and got a big house too.

I had money from Hannibal, my guy was loaded and the money my parents had left me when they died. Hannibal stated that when I reach 18, I would receive everything in my parents will.

I would receive over trillions of dollars into the multi trillions but that was only in one category.

I had so much money that I don't know what to do with it.

Its like no matter how much I buy, spend or even waste, it never makes a dent.

I don't spend a lot though.

Only when I need to.

I was 13 when I reached California and stayed at the house for a few years until my sophomore year.

I was 16 years old in my sophomore year but took off a year in the next.

It wasn't like a vacation or anything.

The thoughts and screams were pilling up.

Nothing was working.

I changed my pills and meds for a higher dosage but nothing was working.

In my first year in the high school (10th grade) I met some interesting people.

I wasn't alone though.

My cousin joined me along with 5 other people.

I didn't mind being alone in the school but when I told my father about my plan to go back to the high school he was shocked and didn't know what to do but he didn't show it.

After I visited him my cousin, Yessenia, my two body guards, Mikah and Minor, my best friend, Rolando, and two twins I saved in New York city, Venom and Reign arrived at the school before me. 

They said that he called right after I left so they could join me in the high school teenage experience.

I met pretty interesting people that year but something was off about them.

It was like they were watching me.

I wanted to know their names and when the ADHD boy came up to me to greet me I was like , "a miracle." But I was shocked at the same time.

When people found out who was arriving to town the whole town went ballistic.

I was surprised him and his friends came up and started greeting themselves.

Their names were Stu Macher, Billy Loomis, Randy Meeks, Sidney Prescott, and Tatum Riley.

The boys were horror movie fans and after learning that fact  I knew we were going to get along just great...