greece x japan

As japan spun the bottle he became nervous. He never liked physical contact. As the bottle spun and came to a stop, Japan was extremely nervous to look up but when he did he regretted it.

It was greece.

He always had a nice feeling about greece and it scared him because he didn't want greece to know that he liked him. Greece sighed,"let's get this over with", he said as he crawled to the middle of the room. Japan blushed as he crawled to the middle also. Greece grined down at the smaller male and put one hand behind his head and slowly leaned forward. Japans blush grew more obvious by the second as he leaned forward as well.

Japan instantly melted into the kiss when he realized how good it felt to be kissing greece. He layed his small hands on Greece's chest and kissed back. Japan was the first to pull away and when he looked up at the other and he seemed to be in thought.

The whole room was quiet, not even France was fanboying right now. (Oh france ^^) Greece didn't say anything as he went back to his seat. Japan was confused but also went back to his seat. As Japan looked back at greece he could have sworn he winked at him. Which made japan blush more if thats even possible.

Then america burst into the room with a blushing Canadian trailing behind him. "Whoop whoop guess what dudes?!"

Everyone just looked at him before all saying,"we know".

Canada is officialy done with everyone! v-v;

============================
America: so should I still tell them?!

Canada: no can't you respect o-

America: nope!

Canada: figures. >^>;

Me: merp :3