Nightmares & Pancakes | 031

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry that happened to you, baby girl."

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm always gonna be here for you, baby. I don't care if it's 4 in the morning or if I'm busy, you call me if you ever need me, okay?"

"I don't deserve you." I chuckle. "Yeah, you do. You deserve everything and more, Vae." She tells me. "I love you." I smile up at her and press my lips to hers. "I love you." She echoes.

"You wanna go back to sleep?"

"Not really." I shake my head. "That's okay, we can just lay here." Billie smiles sweetly. I nod and lay my head on her chest.

She's seriously the sweetest person I know.

I can't believe I got lucky enough to have her.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

After we cuddled for a little while, Billie and I are out in the kitchen, making breakfast. "Billie, if you put whipped cream on my nose one more time, I swear to fuck." I sigh in annoyance.

I'm making pancakes, and Billie's really just.. observing.

"It's so funny though." Billie giggles. "It's not." I roll my eyes. She keeps putting whipped cream on my nose whenever she can and then, she starts dying laughing.

She does it again and I groan. "Bil, do it again and I swear, you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Ooh, that sounds fun. Should I do it again?" Billie smirks. "If you're not gonna help, go sit down." I sigh. "No, I'm attached to you, mentally and physically." She shrugs her shoulders.

I roll my eyes and turn back to the stove. "Wait, open your mouth." She says. "Why?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Just do it." She orders.

I sigh and listen, opening my mouth. She squirts whipped cream in my mouth, onto my tongue before she licks it off and kisses me.

"Yummy." She smirks once she pulls away. "You're nasty." I laugh. "Don't lie, you liked it." She raises an eyebrow, knowingly. "Maybe a little bit." I chuckle softly.

She leans in and kisses me again, tasting the whipped cream on her lips.

"Ahem."

We pull apart and see Isaiah standing there with a disgusted expression. "Can you guys get a room please?"

"No, we're doing some kinky shit. Full on fucking on the counter and-"

"Billie, seriously?" I roll my eyes. "You're so weird." Isaiah tells her, shaking his head. "Thank you." Billie smiles proudly.

I have an odd girlfriend.

"Anyways, are you guys alright? I heard yelling earlier." Isaiah tells us.

Billie looks at me and I nod, signaling that she can say it. "Vae just had a nightmare, that's all." She tells him. "Shit, are you okay, Vae?" Isaiah asks me. "I'm alright now, thank you." I smile at him.

"That's good." He grins and hugs me. "Oh, I made pancakes." I tell him. "Ooh, yummy." Isaiah grabs a plate from the cabinet and gets one from the plate I left them on.

The three of us get our food and go to the table to eat. "These are actually so good." Isaiah says. "Actually? I literally cook all the time because your cooking is ass." I say. "Hey, I just have a hard time, alright?" He huffs. "You burnt water, Zay." I sigh.

"That was one time!" He puts his hands up in defense. "How can you burn water?" Billie laughs. "I don't know, I actually know how to cook, unlike someone." I say, glaring at Isaiah. "Nevaeh, I'm not liking this criticism I'm getting right now!" He says.

"Womp womp." I shrug. "Fuck off." He grumbles. "I think the right phrase is 'thank you so much for making me pancakes, Vae.'" I smile innocently. "Here, I'll do it." Billie says. "Thank you for cooking, baby."

"Of course, sweetheart." I smile. "See? That wasn't so hard, Isaiah." She says to him.

Isaiah sighs. "Thank you, Nevaeh."

"You're welcome." I say. He rolls his eyes playfully as he shoves a piece of pancake in his mouth.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Instagram

vaeh.grant

Liked by billieeilish and 347 othersvaeh

vaeh.grant chef vae in the house 👩‍🍳

View all 17 comments

billieeilish my girlfriend is gordon ramsay
^ vaeh.grant don't compare me to him pls 🙏
  ^ isaiahjordan that's going a little bit far

user1 yummy

dev_fisher Those look so fucking good omg

imani i want some

user2 🤤

isaiahjordan ate (literally)

holly speaks 🤍

i love this chap