Keefe felt a lot of positive emotions radiate from Fitz and Dex.
He was happy for his friends, I mean...they seemed genuinely like they were meant for one another and it was sweet listening to them.

*****

Fitz sighed out as he draped his cape on Dex's chair by his desk. Dex made his way over to Fitz and wrapped his arms around Fitz's waist, causing Fitz to smile. Fitz turned to face Dex and Dex was smiling at him.

"For once, we have no one listening in on our conversations." Dex sighed out.
"Yep, it's like a dream come true." Fitz said.
Dex smiled as he reached up and pressed his lips against Fitz's. Before Fitz could even kiss back, Dex pulled away.

"OH I'M GONNA DYE YOUR HAIR PINK KEEFEY!"
"YEAAH!"
"I BEG OF THEE, NO!"
"C'MERE KEEFE!"

Dex couldn't help but laugh as he overheard Keefe yelling and running past his room as the triplets seemed to chase him with some sort of hair dye.
Fitz sighed out.
"Well, even without them listening in, it's good to know they can still interrupt us when we're gonna kiss." Fitz said, looking at Dex.
Dex smiled as he took his hands away from Fitz's body.

"Well, did you really expect we'd have a lot of peace and quiet with Keefe and my siblings in the house causing chaos?" Dex questioned, making his way over to the chair and sitting down on it.
Fitz sighed as he leaned against the desk.
"I guess that's on me then." Fitz said as Dex opened a drawer by his desk and took out the gadget he'd been working on.

Fitz stared at the ring-shaped gadget and he smiled. Dex fiddled with it and stared at it.
"Okay... Well, I know where I'm gonna place the button, I just need to create something that'll be able to project a small image of-" Dex was about to ramble as he searched for more equipment and things he needed.
"First of all, what are you making? I know it's for me but... I need you to tell me, Dex." Fitz said, cutting Dex off.

Dex smiled at Fitz.
"Well, obviously it's a ring." Dex said, holding a golden ring towards Fitz.
"I made it myself, my dad knows how to make jewellery, so he shown me how and helped me. And I want to add this button, maybe a crystal on top and then when you press the button, an image is projected from the crystal. It isn't huge but it'll be small, and what I'm thinking, as cheesy as it may sound, I could insert a picture of myself with my hands in the form of a heart. So that if you ever feel like you need a break from being perfect, or if something is overwhelming you, you just press the button and a small image of me will appear! "

Fitz had to take a few moments to process what Dex had just explained. He smiled and he leaned in, kissing Dex's cheek.
"God, that's adorable. I love that, thank you Dex." Fitz smiled.
Dex's cheeks turned red from embarrassment and he smiled.
"You can thank me when I've finished it!" Dex exclaimed.
"So... you don't mind if I spend an hour or two on this?"
Fitz shook his head.
"I don't mind, I'll watch." Fitz said, smiling.
"Ah, I'll bring in a chair for you so you're not standing! Give me a moment!" Dex exclaimed, placing the ring down on the desk and getting up.
Fitz watched as Dex quickly left the room.

Fitz looked at the ring on the desk and he delicately picked it up. He admired the, for now, bland golden ring and he smiled. He slipped it onto his index finger and it fit perfectly. He wasn't sure how it did, perhaps Dex was just really good at guessing sizes. But he adored it.
Fitz looked at the desk and seen a small sort of technological card on the desk, which Dex may have been wiring to have an image of himself.