Little-hyunlix☁️(pt3)

Start from the beginning

"What happened hyung?"

"I don't know, he just came to me and said he needs Hyunjin, then started crying." Han looked at him, confused, to which he shrugged.

"Uhhh okay? Go get him then, I'll stay with lixie."

So Minho ran out, Jisung pulling out of the hug to look at Felix's teary face.

"Why're you crying?"

"'m sorry hyung, jus' need Jinnie." The look of shock that overtook his face at the usage of the honorific and formal speaking was gonna as soon as it came, since more tears flowed down his freckled cheeks.

"Don't say sorry lix, I'm not upset. Jinnie will be here soon. Until then, can you tell me what happened?"

"I-I jus' a..."

"You're a what?"

"Hyungieeeee~" He whined, his little mind not knowing if he should tell Jisung or not. They were best friends, but that didn't make it seem any easier.

"Felix, why are you calling me hyung?"

"Cuz I jus' a babyyyy." The statement flew out of his mouth with a pout before he could stop it, and by the time he realized, he started sobbing, afraid of losing Jisung. Of course the (slightly) older was confused, but suddenly remembered a fanfiction he'd read about him and Minho before they started dating (yes I just did that), which happened to depict him as a 'little'. He didn't know much about the subject, being mainly there for the smut, but remembered the childlike mindset and tendencies that those in little space had.

Another thing he remembered was the shame. A little might feel embarrassed, might feel like them being the way they are is bad and if they were to tell anyone, said person wouldn't want to be associated with them. In simple terms, some littles thought they were weird, like they'd be made fun of or be dis included.

So instead of pointing it out, he enveloped the other into a hug, hushing him and whispering gentle reassurance. At this point, Seungmin had heard his cries, and made his way over, but was silently told not to come, so he turned around and headed back to his spot on the couch.

Finally, he pulled out of the warm embrace, looking at his best friend with red, teary eyes.

"Lixie, you know I'm always by your side, and I'll love you so matter what. In fact I might just love you more knowing that I have a cute little baby as my best friend!" He leaned in and placed a featherlight peck on his pink nose, and he scrunched it up, causing Han to coo.

"H-hyungie won' leave? Love lil' lixie?"

"Of course! You should never worry about me not accepting you! You're literally like my soulmate!" Felix giggled at that, the sound quite literally the epitome of innocence. "What do you think about telling the hyungs? You know they'd accept you too. In fact, I'm sure they'd love to take care of our little sunshine!" The younger pouted and furrowed his eye brows as he thought about it, Han not being able to help it and just about squealing at his cuteness.

"Dey luv baby too?"

"I'm certain of it."

"Hmmm~" He pursed his lips, but before he could respond, the door opened and Hyunjin ran over to him like the speed of light, cradling his face with a worried look, causing the little to smile widely seeing the one he'd wanted in the first place.

"Hi Jinnie!"

"Hey baby, what's up? Why were you crying hm?"

"Jus' miss u, and wan' bbokari, and eben my sippy too." Hyunjin took a quick glance at Jisung, who smiled as if telling him it's okay, that he knows and doesn't mind.