Cheaters Boyfriends-2chan💧

Angst but not that much cuz yk me
Dom Chan kinda but not really a super super specified dom
3611 words

~~~~

Changbin had just gotten home from work, completely ready to snuggle up to his boyfriend and fall asleep, tired from the events of the day. Sure, said boyfriend, Felix, may have acted just a little slutty sometimes, but he was still very soft when the moment is just right. He really hoped the moment was right.

The moment he opened the door, he called for Felix, but all he got was a moan in response, and he sighed, knowing that today wasn't a cuddle day. Only seconds later, another moan, followed by a loud groan, one Changbin had never heard out of Felix before. There was an immediate thought that ran through his mind, but he tried to tell himself there was absolutely no way.

As he inched towards the bedroom, the loud noises were obviously not that of masturbating. Of course, he knew what was happening, but he refused to believe it. So he went closer, taking in a deep breath before peeking through the open door.

Tears immediately filled his eyes as he saw Felix, his back turned to him, which covered the person he was on top of. Neither noticing the poor boyfriend that had just walked in on them, continued their rough movements, moaning so loud he was surprised he didn't hear it from outside the building.

He knew the longer he watched, the worse it would get, but he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away. That was his boyfriend, riding some other bastards dick, but he wasn't mad, no, that would come later. Instead, all he felt was completely and utterly broken.

Way back when they first dating, Changbin learned about his history with other guys, but he'd always said he was done with that, said he was ready to settle, settle with him. Now he could see, that must have been a lie. Before he could allow himself to sob in front of the two, he ran out. Maybe he should have confronted them, he didn't know. The only thought in his head was getting away, away from the pain.

Chan released into the condom with a loud groan, Felix spilling all over him. He gently lifted the tired boy off of him, smiling fondly at his exhausted face. Then he headed to the bathroom, failing to notice the fact that there was two toothbrushes in the sink, nor anything else that seemed off.

He only grabbed a hand towel, running it under the warm water and making his way back to Felix, wiping him down gently, himself right after. As soon as he finished, he laid down, grabbing the youngers waist and pulling him close, earning a little giggle.

"Lixie?"

"Hm?"

"You know, we've been together for a while...what do you think about..maybe..moving in with me? I mean, I know you have this nice, big place, all to yourself, but like, you know, just something to think about.." Chan held his breath, afraid for the response, but he only heard a sigh, which he couldn't tell whether it was bad or good.

"I-it sounds nice...maybe I could." He glanced up at Chan, placing a gentle kiss to his jaw, before letting his eyes flutter closed.

Changbin woke up in his friends guest room, a painful reminder of what happened the night before. He made his way downstairs, where Jisung and Minho were making breakfast, teasing each other the way they do. The sight brought tears to his eyes, because he wanted a soulmate.

But soulmates don't cheat.

The two noticed him a moment later, smiling gently and waving him over. They knew he didn't wanna talk about what caused him to come to their house, but seeing as how he lived with Felix, they had a pretty good idea.

skz oneshots / ateez oneshots bxb जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें