Kiryu's Birth and M.U.T.O's Invasion

Start from the beginning

Orga: "At least I found her..."

Space Godzilla use her tail to grab Orga's neckbefore throwing towards her, drinks Orga's blood like a vampire and then trapping her two arms in Crystal.

Space Godzilla use her own yellow atomic breath energy that sends Orga to the wall.

Space Godzilla: "You will be a Nice feast!"

Orga quickly dodges out of the way, Orga then slams SpaceGodzilla to fall down the hole.

Gigan used this apportunity to open the hatch door from the ship but was halted by Space Godzilla's crystals. Orga struggles to get it out while SpaceGodzilla is slowly climbing out to reached her.

That is until a small Goo dripping from the ceiling above.

Hedorah

The Liquid Kaiju covers Space Godzilla, This makes Orga escaped the crystal and opens the Airlock doors before Sending the Two Kaiju's to the moon

Orga: "Get out of my Ship!"

SpaceGodzilla: "NOOOOoooooo

SpaceGodzilla: "NOOOOoooooo....."

Orga closes the Airlock doors before reporting to her queen but little did she know, she was already next to her.

Orga: "Mission Successful my queen, the threat has been dealt with."

Ghidorah: "Good work, my dear. You captured my new pets, I take it?"

Ogra: " Ah, uh well you see my queen, the two are such a threat to the ship that I Errr.... might have shot them to the Airlock...

Ghidorah: "My Queen?"

**Footsteps**

Ghidorah grabs her hand while Orga is sweating bullets.