CHAPTER I: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

Začít od začátku

FREEZING ALCHEMIST: An automail arm! (Ed tosses his coat away) A young gifted Alchemist... one who doesn't use transmutation circles... and who has an automail right arm... I know you. You are the Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric!

  (Episode name: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST)

  FREEZING ALCHEMIST: (pointing at Al) So, it's not you?

AL: (rubbing his head) Umm, no. I'm his younger brother, Alphonse.

Alphonse then points at Y/N.

Alphonse: "And that is Y/N, the oldest brother."

The ice alchemist instantly becomes gloomy at this realization.

FREEZING ALCHEMIST: But he's a runt!

ED (breaking into a rage) Oh yeah, could a runt do this? (he claps his hands and traps the Freezing Alchemist in rock sticks coming out of the wall)

FREEZING ALCHEMIST: (with his cheeks squeezed by Ed's rock trap) I've heard stories, but still, I never imagined this! The Fullmetal Alchemist is just a little kid!

ED (enraged, claps his hands and sends a rock fist towards the Freezing Alchemist, sending him flying away) DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!

AL (impressed): You know, brother, I don't think he was really talking about your height just now.

Y/N could be heard laughing in his own special way, although, it sounded extremely hyena due to how he laughed.

ED: (gasps and then angry again) Well even if he wasn't, he still pissed me off!

Edward: "Y/N don't you start laugh at that!"

Y/n:ok fine I won't start to laugh at that name!

SOLDIER: (smiling happily): So you're the one we've been hearing all the stories about lately. The Fullmetal Alchemist! (camera cuts back and we see he's talking to Al and Y/N) You're as good as they say! Thanks for the help!

AL: You're welcome, but... I'm really not the one you should be thanking. (cut to Ed fixing his coat)

ED: There! (turns round the corner to talk to Al and Y/N then starts down the alleyway) Come on, let's get going, AI and Y/N!We've got a train to catch!

Y/n: coming brother

AL: (cut to the Freezing Alchemist being led away) Oh... Okay... Umm... If you think it's alright to leave... (The Freezing Alchemist glances at the ponds of water on the street. He smiles cruelly. Then he drops to the side over the pond and blows steam away, successfully escaping. Ed gasps, and he and Al and Y/N are bathed in steam)

ED: (covering his face) What is that? Steam?

AL: Brother! He's gone!

Y/N: Damn it

ED: Dammit! Now you really pissed me off!

  (Cut to the handcuffs on the ground. Cut to Ed sitting on Mustang's office)

  MUSTANG: Looks like you underestimated your opponent, Fullmetal.

ED (not amused): Who is this guy anyway?

MUSTANG: You'd know that if you'd listened to the briefing like I told you to. But noo, you had to go charging right at him!

ED: (interrupting, annoyed) Yeah, yeah, I get it, allright? I'm sorry, 'kay? Whatever.

MUSTANG: (smiling smugly) Next time a superior tells you to pay attention, you might just try it.

ED: ... Fine.