Chapter 2

Strong sent of alcohool, loud music and crazy students, they were all on the dance floor, their bodies where sticking to each others, like mad animals, it was really not my world

"Com'on Jen, I'm sure that you'll enjoy, yeaht they looks like psycho, but it's really fun" says Debb, who drag me inside, I don't know where I am or even the owner of this somptious and amazing mansion, and I think that here, everyone don't give a shit about it too. 

"First you have to take something to drink" and immediatly say no with my head, I was not in my environnement and I had to drink...NO FREAKING WAY !!!!, "Gosh Jennie don't look at me like this, it's just a drink, you'll not die and trust me after that, you'll be more relaxed" I sigh and aggred at the end, she smirk and even if the music was loud I eard a big 'YES!' 

She dragg me and she gives me a mixture of somethings, "It's probably some vodka, with coke mixed it up", I look at her confused "what do you want to say by 'probably' ?", "you know you're at a party so you'll see a lot of strange thing" 

I watch her and she nodd, so i sigh and then drink all the liquid, wich burn my throat and make me hisse a lil

"Gosh what is this" I literally screame because of the music "Heaven Jennie, heaven !"

ROSE POV 

I was dancing with a random guy when the annoying Karina interupted me ...

"Rosie ????!!!! Isn't that Jennie out there by any chance?" I almost crack my neck at the mention of this bitch " What is she doing here, with...D-Debb Never" what the heck, "Yeah they seems pretty close thought" she then turn away a take my random guy "YAHHH KARINA !!!!" 

This Jennie fucking Kim is here, in the house of my baby Lisa, does she think she belong here ? With this thought, my beautiful mind made a plan, a dirty one and I smirk for this, "Ohh shitty Kim you'll pay" 

I go straight to my target...

KIM SEHUN 

This shitty drug head, had everything we can imagine, if we want to fly, and I know for sure that he's here 

"Find you" whisper to myself