005.

Avianas pov:

I swear, Tom is like my best friend. We are baking, it's so dumb.o "Avi, I think I messed up the icing!" I looked over at it. "Tom, why the fuck would you put water in that!" I chuckled and he looked at me with a sad face. "I don't know how to bake." He said with a pout and I came over to him, petting his hat, then I took it off and put it on mt own head. "Okay, yeah... No I'm stealing it!" I said and he laughed. "Avi, I have a wall full of hats. Why would I even care?"

I shrugged. Not gonna lie, his hat wall was like... weird in a way? I never seen anything like it. "You need help remaking the icing?" I asked and he aggressively nodded. We made the icing together and then decorated the cookies we baked. "Bill! We made cookies!" I yelled and he ran downstairs in like 5 seconds. "Okay, first of all... these look good. But, second of all, did you put rat poison in these?" He asked Tom. I looked completely shocked. "He calls me a rat and says he will poison me one day with rat poisoning." Bill stated. I laughed at his remark and so did the twins. God were they dumb sometimes. I stuffed a cookie in Bills mouth and his eyes widened as he litteraly snatched the cookie from my hand. "This is the best cookie I have ever tasted. Litteraly. I'm not sharing!" He said while chewing the cookie and taking the tray of cookies we had baked. He took it upstairs.

Tom eam after him and started screaming. "Bill, give those back! I will murder you!" I just burst out laughing. Like, damn how did their parents put up with them? As Tom came down he saw me laughing, he looked a bit sweaty. "Did you and Bill have a catfight or something?" I asked but before he answered Bill rushed downstairs. "He hit me with a pillow!" Bill said. "You did it first!" God. They were children in 18 year olds bodies. Still love them though. I scoffed and took the cookies from Tom. Half of them were gone but I couldn't bother. "Hey ya'll, I should head home. But see you tomorrow at school?" The boys nodded and both gave me a hug goodbye before I left. Good thing we lived next door, I wouldn't have to walk much.