Chapter 20

We will be changing Caihong's name, and she will be known from this chapter forward as Wei Ying. Hope you all don't have a problem with it.
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian started walking down the aisle with Wei Ying between them. Careful so Wei Ying does not trip over his wedding dress. Lan Zhan's eyes has not left her since she walked through the door. Huaisang wiped away a stray tear from his cheek. Wen Qing and Wen Ning had both tears in their eyes. Lan Qiren felt like a proud father but not even he could stop the stray tear from rolling down his cheek. Xichen stood next to his brother with a proud smile on his face.

Many in the hall were not so happy for the two lovers and their union that about to happen. One person though could not help his luck and he thanked the gods for this. He could not wished for anything better. The two gods looked around and their eyes landed on a young man dressed in golden robes. They gave each other a look of confusion. They will find out later what the young man wants. They reached the front and Hua Cheng and Xie Lian puts Wei Ying's hand in Lan Zhan's before they stepped to the side.

Lan Zhan helped to lower Wei Ying to kneel on the cushion before he himself lowered him and kneel. They took their three bows. The first bow they did to the heavens and the earth as a gesture of respect to the gods and their ancestors.
The second bow. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were holding Wei Ying's parents tablets that Lan Qiren had made. Tears were falling down her face when she saw it. Lan Zhan's parents tablets were held by Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren. They bowed to their parents. Thanking them for their everlasting love and care. Silently asking for their blessings on their union. Their final bow was to each other. Representing their eternal love. Lastly Lan Zhan took off his forehead ribbon and ties it around her wrist.

Once everything was done. The food and drinks were served. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were sitting close to the two newly weds. Soft conversations were going on inside the hall. Lan Zhan made sure that his newly bride had enough to eat. For this day wine were aloud and soon people started to talk a little louder. People came up to give their blessings to the couple. It didn't take long for Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyoa to make their way to the front. They both gave their blessings as Jin Guangshan eyes lingered on the bride even though he can't see her face.

"Sect Leader Jin I presumed?".

Hua Cheng spoke from where he was sitting and Jin Guangshan turned his face towards the voice and his eyes immediately fell on the one dressed in white and he unconsciously wet his lips. Jin Zixuan who was standing behind his father and half brother witness is father's shamelessness and silently pray that the gods strike him dead where he stands. Hua Cheng was ready to kill the man who so blatantly are lusting over his ge ge but a soft hand on his calms him down.

He looked at his ge ge and Danxia just nodded his head and gave him a smile.

"Sect Leader Jin for now you will live another day only because it's my dearest daughter's wedding. But if you so much as look at my husband again with that lust you have in your eyes now I will kill you. And I believe you do not know who we are so let me introduce us. I am Hua Cheng. Crimson Rain Ghost King and this is my husband. Xie Lian the Heavenly Emperor. "

He said loud enough for all to hear in the hall. Jin Guangshan fell to his knees and started to kow tow. Asking for forgiveness over and over.

"Forgiveness are given to those who truly repent and means it. Forgiveness are not given to those who thinks with their lower regions instead of their brains. You can stand up because you were not even sincere sect leader Jin."

Danxia told him with a cold voice. The sect leader got helped up by Jin Guangyoa. Once he stood upright they both bowed to the two gods and  walked back to their seats. Hua Cheng watch them walked away before he leans over to Xie Lian and said.