Sparks fly for Magnemite

Start from the beginning

Jessie:Your plan's stupid. I'm not going in that sewer [She growled ].

James:I'm 100 percent with Jessie on this one [said James, crossing his arms] I want to get the twerps Pokémon and Fern just as much as you do, but this is humiliating. Its degrading.

Jessie:We won't go through with this, Meowth, so you'll have to go on this mission alone [Jessie tells Meowth] I'm sorry if this shocks you.

Meowth:So am I. [said Meowth, pressing a button from the inside of his little protected bubble, shocking Jessie and James as they screamed ]I knew you'd see things my way.

Jessie:You'll pay for this, Meowth. [she and James sink through the sludge].

James:Why do we always get the dirty work? [asked James as they both glared at the cat]

Ash:Hey, nurse! [said Ash, ringing the bell at the front desk as more sparks came from Pikachu's cheeks ]Hey, nurse!

[Nurse Joy walks out, yawning and stretching]. Nurse joy:Do you kids have any idea just what time it is? Don't you know that you should be sleeping now?

Ash:I'm sorry, but there's something really wrong with my Pikachu.

Nurse joy:[Yawning] A cold. [said Nurse Joy, diagnosing the mouse very quickly] Ash:This is no cold. Your sisters and cousins were a lot more helpful.

Lexus:And a whole lot nicer too.

Nurse joy:There's no need to get excited [she said to Ash and Lexus]Look, sparks are coming out from his cheeks, right? That's an early symptom of a cold in electric rodent Pokémon. If you leave it him here overnight, I'm sure he'll be fine in the morning.

Green:Miss.

Nurse joy:Hmm?

Green:Excuse me, but are you, by any chance, the oddball in your family?

Nurse joy:Oh, no [Nurse Joy tells him] It's all my other relatives that are odd.

Green:Huh? [said the Group, confused more than ever].

[Out in the ocean, purple gunk with glowing red eyes appeared in the water] Grimer:Grimer, Grimer, Grimer.... [said the Pokémon, clogging up the water. In one of the factories, a turbine starts to slow down and stop working, causing the lights to go out].

?????:Huh? Whats that? [asked one of the men].

?????:Our generator's completely shut down [said his co-worker]The water intake valve is totally jammed.

????:It can't be! [Back in the sewers, Meowth's pump stops working].

Meowth:Hey, what's going on? The power supply just went dead [said Meowth, then looks over at the two air hoses that were in the sewage] If the pump stops working, there's no air. They won't like that. [Chuckles] [Gasps]What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

[In the sewage, Jessie realized that no fresh air was being pumped into their suits.]. Jessie:My air supply [Jessie cried out as her hands went up to her helmet and James gags in his. At the Pokémon center, the power was out]

Nurse joy:Oh [said Nurse Joy, running into the room with Pikachu and the Group].

Ash:What happened to these Pokémon?

Nurse joy:They're intensive care. If we don't get the power back soon, well, I just don't want to think about what would happen.

Ash:Don't just stand there. We have to save them.

Misty:Joy, please do something.

Nurse joy:I don't know what to do.

Brock:Hey, stop giving Joy a hard time. There's nothing that she can do.