Qyammat Track.

DhinalDenu On her request. Here I'm writing on Qyammat Track.

_____________

In the race of winning the best thanna competition trophy. The SHO of MPT wants to a fare game that too with her
" Jazbaat"

However, her teammates specially her SI Karishma Singh wants to achieve the objective instantly with her
" Bhokal"  

Therefore, first she opened a ghoopt thanna from where she along with Cheetoshpa and Billu used to solve cases in an unofficial manner.

No FIR, just justice in hurry to win the competition specially from Bullbul Pandey who's the greatest rival of MPT.

And how's this possible that KS let him win over MPT.

But in winning the game, she forget that if she's brain with beauty.

Then her madam sir is beauty with an eagle eye and from her eyes. Nothing can go under cover.

She instantly felt something suspicious happening behind her and she every well knows that except Karishma Singh.

No, one in her team has the power and courage to go against her.

And somewhere, she likes it because finally some one had come in her life to give her
" Takar"   

Yet, she never wanted KS to take decisions in hurry because " Justice in hurried is, Justice is burried"

That's why she always wants and wishes KS to never misuse her power, her josh which can be dangerous for herself.

But, making KS understand this, is not a simple cup of tea.

KS kept on solving the cases with her laat and muka ideologies without letting any FIR to get register in MPT.

And she was feeling proud and happy to think that now the day is not far.

When the best thanna trophy is going to be uplifted by there MPT and Bullbul Pandey face will be worth watching.

When he'll lose and will witness them taking the trophy.

Her dream, her goal and her intentions were pure. However, the route she picked, wasn't pretty good.

First, her instantly way of giving justice with her bhokal and secondly, she's doing all this under the nose of HM.

Without thinking about the circumstance that what will happen the day. When HM will find about their
" Ghupat Thanna"

HM- Kuch toh ho raha hai yaha. Joh humse chupa hua hai. Yaha phir hum dekh nahi paa rahy.

She thought sitting her cabin and tries to dig the hidden truth which her teammates are trying to hiding from her and she got more anxious when on incarcerating Santosh her stomach didn't ache.

HM- Aur aisa fir koi kar sakta hai toh woh Karishma Singh hai. Zaruar inho ney he apna bhukal dekhaya hoga Santosh Sharma ko.

Tabhi unhe ney humse jhoot bolte hui apna pet nahi padka tha. But yeh sab bhool gay hai ke hum in sab ka chehra padne ka bhi hunar rakhte hai.

Specially apka SI Karishma Singh aur hum bohat ache se jaante aur pechante hai apko.

Ke chahe kuch bhi ho jaye ap us Bullbul Pandey ko toh kabhi jeetne nahi de gayi. Woh bhi tab jab woh sab ke samne hume aur humare is MPT ko band hone ki dhakmi de kar gaya hai.

Is liya agar ap Karishma Singh hai toh hum bhi Haseena Malik hai.

Aur hum pata lag ke he rahy gay. Ke apke kurfaati dimagh main ka chal raha hai.

HM stood up from her seat and coming out of her cabin she informed Pj that she's going to have a conference call with DSP and IG for couple of hours. So, no one should make a disturbance.

Pj- Ji madam sir.

Pj nodded being extra happy which didn't go unnoticed by HM but she walked by to her cabin and closing all doors and windows mumbled.

HM- Mission KS starts.

With her signature smile. She secretly left her cabin.

_____________

At Ghupat thanna, Cheehatosh were as usual were doing there famous baketi but to there surprise.

KS wasn't ranting on them specially on Cheehat whose
" Uff yeh masumiyat" mantra is going on non stop.

They many times make up there mind to ask KS is she fine, but then fearing from her bhukal. They didn't utter a word but yet, they couldn't hold themselves and walk to KS.

" KM ap theek haina?"

Both Cheehatosh asked KS in union. KS looked at them and simply nodding left out of thanna not before commanding them to call her when any case come and take care of there secret station.

KS- Hum yeh sab nahi karna chahte thy madam sir. Par shayad hum apko kabhi keha nahi paye gay aur na ap kabhi hume samjh paye gayi.

Ke humne yeh ghupat thanna sirf is liya nahi khola kyun ke humko sirf yeh best thanna competition jeetna hai.

Lakin us se bhi kahin zayad hum apko kis ke samne bhi jhukta aur sharminda hote nahi dekh sakte aur woh bhi Bullbul Pandey jaise police wale ke aagye to bilkul bhi nahi.

Hum jaate hai jab apko yeh sab pata chale gay to ap humare bohat gusa hogi aur shayad humari dost bhi humse ruth jaye.

Lakin humko sab manzor hai. Apka gusa, apki narazgi, apki danth.

Lakin Karishma Singh ke hote hue MPT aur uski SHO Haseena Malik ki qabiliyat
par yeh Pandey jaise logo ugali kya, ankhe bhi uthe gay na.

Toh yeh humse bardast nahi hoga. Kabhi nahi bardast kar sakte hum apko duniya ke samne hara hua. Kabhi bhi nahi.

Is liya ho sake madam sir humko maaf kar dena ke hume aisa kiya.

Lakin sach pooche toh apse jhoot bola aur sach chupna humko khud bhi bohat pershan kar raha hai.

Humko sukoon nahi mil raha, roj chahte hai ke apko sach bata de. Lakin phir us Pandey ki baatein, humko rok deti hai apko kuch bhi bataye se.

Bus ek hafta aur madam sir phir hum apko khud sab sach baate de gay aur apse khud apne liya saza mange gay.

KS wipe her unwanted tears while talking to HM pic in her phone.

________________