Episode 134

This episode is recreation of 134 episode. In which Priya is T.V actress and she is not ready to live with her inlaws after marriage and Shankar blackmails him.

He even tried to hit HM from behind but KS with baton hit him from far and protected her MS.

____________

Karishma Singh was pacing here and there to control her anger.

Her anger was taking on her nerves recalling her MS who with her sharpness once again trapped Shankar

" Madam please safe me. I accepted my mistake then please tell me. Now there is going to me no murder case on me"

Shankar from inside the cell kept on wailing the same. KS glared him turning and then banging on irons bar yelled on him.

" Topa ho ka? Woh HM hai and she fooled you in her trap"

" What"

Shankar said being clueless that how he got fooled by HM. KS glared him and told him everything that there was no CCTV at that place. HM tricked him.

" Kya? Us HM ney mujhe bewakof bana? Us ney mujh par attempt to murder ka jhoot case dala.

Chhodu ga nahi main us HM ko. Ab dekha is ney mujh par jhoota aarop lagna. Ab dekhna maine is HM ke attempted to murder ko is ka full proof murder case main na badal diya toh mera naam, Sankar nahi"

Shankar blunt out without thinking about what he said and in front of whom. He spoke ill about HM.

Listening to Shankar words, KS opened her eyes that were not less looking like of devil's gaze.

She turned and looked at Shankar angrily and then walking close to him like a predator walks to his prey.

KS asked him to repeat what he said and poor soul without thinking twice repeated what, he was not suppose.

Yet, he did the grave digging sin and adding more fuel on his centenary. He provokes KS against HM.

KS " Theek bol rahy ho bay. Kaha thy tum ab tak. Mujhe phele kyun nahi mile tum"

Shankar " Main toh nahi tha madam. Ap bol kya kehte ho?"

KS" Kehte kya ho? Hath milte hai aur hath milne ke liya ap humko andar ana hoga"