Beginning.

I still remember those years, I dreamed about him...I'm almost in adult pace, I'm not ready yet.

Once upon a time, there was a girl, it said, by our Mighty God, that she was born with love... Her life is meaningful, indeed. But that's what she thought, didn't she?

It all started when she was born, she have a really happy family.. she has two siblings, An older brother named, let's call him by it's nickname. Prince, why that kind of nickname? He's not even a royalty. Well, the girls mother sees that boy as a prince that's why he called him that. The next brother is.. let's call him, Lucky. Why? Because her mother thought that she's lucky to born a son like him, but she's wrong.
The girl is the youngest among them, let's call her, Sean.. her name was named by her cousin, I don't wanna say the name but the cousin said, it meant for the word "Sun Life" she was confused but didn't mind it.

So she have an auntie named, Flor, and auntie's daughter named Pau.
(let's call them that, I don't wanna invade their privacy. Hope you understand readers.)
Pau and Sean are cute good friends at their childhoods, they hang out alot and learn in the same school which is cool for Sean. She is a energetic, joyful, and loving kid. But that won't last long.. wake up to reality folks.
Back to the story.
Sean got her birthday on McDonald's and she turned  3 that time.
(This is what she looked like.)

She's cute, isn't she? What an innocent girl

Pau was there too, she's also cute like this cutie.
Do you expect me to send you a picture? Don't get your hopes high! (You must be sleeping, wake up to the reality reader(s).)

They were friends..but Pau met someone else, and be friends with that girl(s).
She was alone everytime in break or sometimes in lunch, but her father got into the rescue when she turned grade 6th then at the first day of Sean school, she became early this time, some of her classmates was shocked because she's always late on school.
But, dad's courageous made her not panic or be overthinking at all.
So, the parents wait outside of the classroom while the students settled in to have new friends this semester.
As usual, she's alone from the side of the window. Sean's father noticed it and talked to her classmates mother.
(I forgot the name but let's call her dens mom.)
So her dad made an conversation between dens mom. They talked really well, and good. But then denlee  was called by her mother and whispered something to her.
The dens mother said,
"Be friends with that kid close to the window, she seems lonely." She pointed out the kid inside the classroom then denlee replied, "okay mom, I'll talk to her and make sure to be friends!" She run inside the room and going to Sean's direction.
Sean look at her in panic and look at her dad, she saw him signing that to say hello. She was thinking at first if she should do it or not but then, after thinking..she had the courage to do it.
"Hello, I saw you here sitting so lonely..wanna be friends? I'm denlee by the way." Denlee  said
"Yea ofcourse! Oh, I'm sorry was I too loud?", Sean replied, she was just so excited that she made a new friends now. Because last year wasn't a good year for Sean, alot of terrible things happened to but that didn't stop her from losing her smile.