𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

Lili and I began laughing at one outfit, okay maybe I am terrible but it wasn't nice. Maybe I wouldn't admit it aloud but it was just...a pass in my opinion. Victoria did glare at us a few times...

It wasn't on for too long surprisingly, maybe fifty minutes which was surprising but it did feel a little longer. Maybe like five hours longer?

"Victoria Lennon." A man speaks up, walking over to Victoria who fixes her suit. She scoffs a little before plastering a small smile on her face. Victoria has a very beautiful smile, I stalked her instagram a little last night—and Lilis just to see. Natalie has liked a few of them, mostly ones from years ago where she commented calling Victoria beautiful and Victoria replied with a kissy emoji. I really hope Natalie doesn't have the same past with Victoria as she seems to have with Elisabeth...

Lilis instagram is funny—she doesn't have one serious picture and all her captions are silly too. Most of her pictures are of her with her tongue out or eyes crossed.

"Angelo. What a pleasant surprise." Victoria holds out her hand but he goes in for a full hug, I glance to Lili who rolls her eyes.

"Oo, he's hugging your woman." I whisper, elbowing her and she begins smiling, pushing my arm away.

"Shut up, she's not my woman." She looks away rolling her eyes. Something about her—her body language when I say it...reminds me a little of Charlie. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking and searching for something that's not there.

"Mmhm?" I hum looking at her, she looks at me before shaking her head.

"Who are these beautiful ladies?" Angelo looks at us, he looks like...a creepy old man. Okay, that's rude. But I'm not wrong. He's at least fifty. I'm being nice.

"Diana Cooper, my fashion directors assistant and Lilith Jones, my assistant." Victoria says motioning to us. I smile a little and his eyes linger on me. Oh god. I smile wider, I'm a nice person. I don't need to give him a nasty look or anything—I've been around Natalie too much and that's why it even crossed my mind. I wish she was here.

"Listen, Angelo, we better—"

"You should get this one on the runway, very petite." He says, looking at me. I furrow my eyebrows looking to Lili who looks at me weirdly. What does that even mean, I mean I know what it means but it's weird. Lilis smaller than me, she's much more beautiful. He hasn't even seen me walk—I could not model, I can't walk in a straight line sober and stumble over my own feet at least once three times a week...if I'm lucky.

"Diana, you were looking for a drink?" Arabella questions, stepping closer to me and I look to her nodding.

"We better—"

"If you won't have her as a model, than I will. How old are you?" He asks me laughing and I look at him, I swallow a lump growing in my throat as my face heats up. Why do I never have good experiences with old men, seriously.

"Twenty." I say quietly and he leans closer to me.

"Very innocent look." His hand goes to chin and Victoria steps past Arabella, slapping his hand away even making me flinch.

"Do not touch her. She's not interested, leave her alone. Go find somebody else, you fool." Victoria tells him, Arabella's hand goes to my shoulder leading me away.

"Who was that?" I look to her.

"A creep, in nice terms." She shakes her head.

"He's so old." Lili says, pretending to gag and I laugh a little glancing back at Victoria who looks angry with him now. She turns around, walking towards us.