Introduction

First starting of this story I wanna tell something.....

I will not continue this story from season 1....

* Because first season have own emotions of that book and I just want that book like what it was... I don't wanna continue that book because for me that book is completed however it is.....

* Somethings look good however they were so that's why..... I will continue season 2 with new twists and new plot...

So get ready to read.....

A STORY OF NEW.....

* OBSESSION....
* OVERGROWING POSSESSION....
* UNCONDITIONAL LOVE....

A TALE OF LOVE.....

                 A TALE OF EXTREME POSSESSION AND DEADLY OBSESSION......

A LOVE STORY OF A PSYCHO WHO WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH JUST TO TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO HIM....

A STORY OF INNOCENT ANGEL WHOSE UNBELIEVABLE BEAUTY AND KIND HEART CAPTURED A PSYCHO ATTENTION.....

WHOSE BEAUTY BADLY LURK A INSANE PERSON TOWARDS HIM AND THAT PSYCHO WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH FOR HIS INNOCENT ANGEL ......

~~~~~~~

Jeon jungkook:

Age:  29

Age:  29

A world famous singer and rich as fuck. Behave like a angel Infront of his fans but a totally devil in human form. A sadistic and scarstic person. Very rude and manipulative and never behave with anyone softly. Only child of his parents.

Totally arrogant and look down on everyone and find himself so majestic and superior. People in his company just aware of his dark personality and beast like behaviour. Possessive for his belongings and just didn't like when someone touch his things.

Didn't like when someone touch him and always maintain distance.

In simple words....

" Jeon jungkook is a person who didn't even think a damn second to destroy you if you will ever come in his wanted list. Better stay away from him..."

" He get obsessed just with mere eye contact without even seeing his full face... Those eyes make his world upside down and jungkook feel himself lost in deep ocean of blueish eyes....

For him those blueish eyes are art and he can write a whole infinity poem without stopping a second for his whole life "......

Kim taehyung:

Age: 24

Age: 24

"KIM TAEHYUNG", the name itself hold so much peace and calmness which make everyone automatically smile who will utter this beautiful name.

A pure and true definition of beauty. No no, even beautiful and world all ethereal words are not enough to describe his beauty. His beauty is something which is enough to make anyone fall for him just with his single glance.

A sweet angel with most pure and kind heart. His one smile is enough to bright up your whole dark world. His deep and calm voice can make anyone drown in the lost world of calmness.

The most attracting and breathtaking feature of his face is " his beautiful blue eyes". Those blue eyes which look deeper then ocean is enough to anyone to lost in them for forever.

If anyone look in those eyes just for once time , can't help but to stare again and again. Just no one can ignore this innocent and kind angel. A cafe worker and orphan person. Study in university and Topper of his college.

~~~~~~~~

A DARK ROMANCE BOOK OF TAEKOOK

~~~~~

So guys excited for new book...

So hold yourselves and get ready with me just to feel the new feelings of obsession and extreme love....

Am sure you guys will love that book....

So please show your love and comments.....