Four heroes

Naofumi Iwatani had been living very well in the land of Wano ever since Luffy-dono had defeated Kaido. He had been the one who found all of the beast pirates' devil fruits and was even awarded the Uo Uo no mi model: Seiryu by Shogun Momonosuke and was added to the ranks of the Nine Red Scabbards because of his efficiency with the sword.
He was in his usual post, standing guard over the devil fruit he had found about a year ago. All of the fruit were tucked into the bag on his back, after all he wielded Kaido's devil fruit so it was basically the safest place in Wano.

Today was supposed to be an ordinary day. He would talk to Momonosuke and Yamato, go to the shrine at the ruins of Oden's castle and then keep watch over the ten Zoan fruit in his possession. However, today something unfortunate happened to him. The moment before he had walked into the meeting room with Momonosuke and Yamato he was enveloped in a bright light before disappearing.
Landing in the ground with a thud Naofumi immediately jumped off the ground to survey his surroundings by activating his observation Haki. In the small room with him were three other people standing beside him and five men dressed in priest's robes were standing in-front of him.

On further examination he noticed that he now had a strange shield on his right arm and the people beside him had similar weapons. The tallest of the four had blonde hair and was holding a spear. The second was a little bit shorter than Naofumi and had black hair, he was holding a sword. And the shortest of the four had light brown hair and was holding a bow.

Subconsciously he reached for the sword at his hip before a bolt of pain ran through his hand, not wasting time he then got into a fighting stance and prepared to use his devil fruit if necessary.

"Please great heroes. Save our world from catastrophe!" The priest standing in front of the other four begged, confusing the four "Heroes" before them.

Naofumi, not wasting a moment, demanded to know where they were and how they got there.

"Please sir hero, my king can explain all but I will tell you we need you to save the world."

Naofumi sneered. "No I refuse, I have duties to attend to in my home. Send me back at once."
The boys with the sword and bow then joined.

"I agree, send us home."

"Likewise."

The priests grew desperate and began to beg on their knees, then a thought occurred to Naofumi.
'If they could control who they summoned to be heroes they would have gotten someone like Luffy-dono so they have no control over who they summon. The way they are begging implies we are important and can't be replaced so they can't summon more heroes. That most likely means-' he looked towards the priests again. "You can't send us back can you?" He asked with a very irate expression on his face.

The lead priest looked at him in disbelief. "N-no sir hero we can't. I'm sorry. B-but we need your help! If you four would just come with me our king will explain all."

Naofumi looked to the other three "Heroes" as they were called and asked them what they thought they should do. "We don't really have a choice so I'm going , it's up to you what you want to do." He said as he followed after the priests.

—Naofumi pov—

Climbing up the tower steps I paused when we reached a window. Seeing the large walled city before me, it finally set in that I had been ripped away from my home. 'The nerve these people have to summon us against our wills and then expect us to help them'

"Definitely not Wano."

"Wano? What's that?" I turned and saw the other three "Heroes" looking at me expectantly.

"Wano is the name of my home country. I'm not surprised that you haven't heard of it, it is very deep In the Grand Line and was cut off from the rest of the world until recently."