Jiang Cheng immediately make a moved as he lift up the white blanket at its used to Lan XiChen. Lan XiChen who was seems in surprised by the sudden move from Jiang Cheng, "I remember him hating physical contact. Back then, if I touched him, I could be thrown into the air." Jiang Cheng smirked as he was on top of Lan XiChen looks down at him whole smiling.

"Now he'll definitely kick me out, won't he?!" He said as he thinks of kicked out on Lan XiChen's Hanshi.

"... Get down.." Lan XiChen said as he started above him as he can see Jiang Cheng's smiling face.

Jiang Cheng smile turned to a smirk as he laid his head down as it was inch away from Lan XiChen face, "no, if you let me sleep here, you should've known that something like this would happen." Jiang Cheng said as they're face was inch away each other, Lan XiChen who was staring at Jiang Cheng face, "...."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Lan XiChen said with a face calm as he stared at Jiang Cheng eyes.

Jiang Cheng who was above him, thinks before answering Lan XiChen, "for some reason, I feel like I should think twice before I answer this question..." He thoughts as he seems to be regretting what he was doing.

Lan XiChen's hand lift up as it laid's to Jiang Cheng's waist as he press his finger to it. Jiang Cheng felt the hand of his waist, and eyes wide from the sudden movement of Lan XiChen. EEK-

Lan XiChen used resent power as Jiang Cheng's body fall on Lan XiChen's top body, "I can't control my body.." Jiang cheng was surprised.

"The. Stay like this for the whole night." Lan XiChen said as he said to Jiang Cheng's ear, hand was still on Jiang Cheng waist holding him.

"Just what's happened to Lan XiChen during these past years? How did he become like this? Is this still the Lan Xichen from back then?! He's the one who's had his body possessed, isn't he?!" Jiang Cheng who couldn't control his body and was stuck on Lan XiChen's above..

Lan XiChen rises as he looks at the candle who was near to his bed, "He finally can't stand it any longer?!" Jiang Cheng thoughts as Lan Xichen will let him go. Lan XiChen swing his arm as the wind blow out the candle.

-WHOOSH

"Sleep" said lan Xichen as he slide up the blanket and as the two of them covered by the white blanket, Jiang Cheng who was dumbfounded and was stuck like that who whole night.

"What is he doing-!?" Jiang Cheng beating himself inside as lan Xichen hand was at Jiang Cheng's back patting to help Jiang Cheng to sleep..

Jiang Cheng who slowly feeling sleepy at Lan XiChen pats gentle.. "...." Lan XiChen opened his eyes as he little peek at jiang Cheng above him, "...." Lan XiChen stared at Jiang Cheng face m, a small smile appeared on his lip.

"Good night... WanYin.." said Lan XiChen whispered as he also slowly fall asleep..

I don't have a good relationship with Lan XiChen.

The beginning of it must've been during the three months of coming to the GusuLan Sect with Shijie and Xian-gege to study when I was fifteen..

[ Thirteen years ago, the Yunmeng ]

Jiang Cheng along with his Older sister Yanli and older brother WuXian.

"I'm gonna miss this place!" Said Jiang Cheng fakely cried at the hallway along with his older siblings.

The older male giggles as he watch the youngest, Yanli also giggles as she was walking beside WuXian.

MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें