𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Colorful lights were flashing everywhere inside the huge club,
with the disco music playing in the background amidst a lot of cheering and chattering,
and people dancing on the stage, creating a vibrant and energetic atmosphere.

The DJ's music selection truly set the tone for the party, infusing it with a cool and exhilarating vibe.

"Y/n!"

He has this charming smile on his face and ahh, I might fall in love,"
You couldn't stop staring at the attractive blonde handling those fan girls around him.

The music in the background seemed to fade and your heartbeat echoed in your ears.

"Y/n!"

Suddenly, the far golden-brown eyes looked in your direction, and your e/c eyes made eye contact with his.

Your eyes widened at the sudden eye contact.
The world around you blurred, and it felt as if time stood still in that moment.

"Y/n!!!"

Your head turned in Amira's direction, who was already beside you, standing.

You scanned her face, giving a 'what' expression.

Amira's worry was palpable as she furrowed her brow and scanned your face with concern.
"I thought you were sleeping while your eyes opened, eh?"
She said, relieved, as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"No, I'm not,"
you assured her, trying to ease her anxiety.

"You look like it,"
she insisted, her voice tinged with a mix of worry and playfulness.

"I'm just looking at this cute boy," you said, giggling.

"There you are again," Amira sighed, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

"You always do that whenever we go to the club, y/n," she said,
sitting beside you and handing you a glass of cold water.
"Here, drink this cold water," she urged, showing her care for you.

Suddenly, her phone rang, and you couldn't help but notice the caller ID, 'My baby Joe🥰🥺♥️'.
Your face couldn't hide a cringed look, then you chuckled.

"Ami, your boyfie is calling"

"Duh, I know,"
she replied excitedly because her lover was calling.
She picked up the phone like a toddler excitedly,
"Hello baby!"
As you listened to their conversation, not knowing what the other line was saying.

"Y/n, can you wait? Joe is coming here."

"Uh, sure."

"I'm going to wait for him at the parking lot,"
she said, gathering her things,
"I'll be back," she winked at you,
and you only smiled as a response.

'Amira must be excited to see her lover after a month of not seeing each other,' you thought, wondering why you still didn't have a relationship like her.

'Oh yeah, I'm the problem.'

The music grew louder, seemingly penetrating your attempts to ignore it, its vibrant rhythm finding its way to your eardrums.
As the disco music filled the air, an unexpected urge to dance coursed through your body.